Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

m14 (loads of accessories) 140 posted!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Make: cyma
Gun/Model: m14 (long type)
Accessories: 4 midcaps, 1 highcap, silencer, scope mount, red/green dot sight, bipod stud, 8.4 4000mha battery & gun bag
Condition: used/good
FPS: 330
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: N/N/N
Price/Payment: 140 posted
Pictures: attached

hi all, here is my "black hawk down" m14, i bought this not that long ago from this forum since then i have given it a custom paint job to match with the m14 used by the sniper guy in the epic film "black hawk down"

i have changed the hop unit for a tokyo marui & replaced the hop rubber for a tokyo marui one, it has a new metal cut off lever as they wear on all m14, also has mosfet installed, fires very nice and responsive, has incredible range & accuracy.

this gun was originally a two tone but the paint job covers it very nicely.

the 4 mid caps are plastic and hold 120 rounds, the high cap is metal and holds 450, the silencer in a king arms with full trades, comes wired to deans.

pm with any questions and offers.

Attached Files

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does this come with the charger, And I think you might have a deal.

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
still for sale? i am interested

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Loadouts: Full U.S digital woodland, full soldier 95, cutom viper belt rig
I am very interested. And I think I will make an offer if you want?

145 and I will cover postage and Paypal. But I would need it 2 toned (only in green and done professionally), I will pay for this too. Sound good?
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain
- Morpheus 1999

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
Please PM the user in the hope they get an email, this is a very old thread.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users