Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgraded KWA Glock 17 for sale!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I bought this KWA Glock 17 for 115 and its now bearing 65 of upgrades. Its a very good sturdy gun and i'm sad to see it go. It's got an upgraded barrel and much more. Its in a good condition no scratches or scuffs that i can see. It has a velocity of around 315fps and that's the model with out the upgrades.

I'll be wanting around 160 for it, I'm willing to except offers, please just post your ideas up and we can go from there
Please feel free to ask any questions. :D

Chris Purvis

Chris Purvis

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Does it have any spare mags or come in the original box?

Have to say, it does seem a little on the pricey side for a pistol. No offence intended though. ;)

Razorhead

Razorhead

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Does it have any spare mags or come in the original box?

Have to say, it does seem a little on the pricey side for a pistol. No offence intended though. ;)

I doesnt come with a spare mag but it is in its original box. after i put up the price i realised it seemed quite pricey but it is a very good pistol. i'm willing to except lower just put up whatever you think is reasonable within reason.

airsoftman

airsoftman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: g&g raider short

• Sites: red1airsoft and awa herts

I bought this KWA Glock 17 for 115 and its now bearing 65 of upgrades. Its a very good sturdy gun and i'm sad to see it go. It's got an upgraded barrel and much more. Its in a good condition no scratches or scuffs that i can see. It has a velocity of around 315fps and that's the model with out the upgrades.

I'll be wanting around 160 for it, I'm willing to except offers, please just post your ideas up and we can go from there
Please feel free to ask any questions. :D

airsoftman

airsoftman

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: g&g raider short

• Sites: red1airsoft and awa herts
would it be possible to sell for 100 and how many mags does it co,e with :lol:

Monty

Monty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3459 posts

• Guns: G&P M4, G&G TT M16A3, TM Mp5k, S&T PPSH41
    TM Chrome M9, Well MB-08

• Loadouts: Primarily OD

• Sites: Alpha 55
Please look at when this topic was posted.
[img]http://http://gifsforum.com/images/image/facepalm/grand/facepalm_16.jpg[/img]

List of known scammers, be careful!:

http://www.airsoft-f...72015/?p=201643

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users