Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

USMC 'Jarhead' Loadout

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
My entire USMC 'Jarhead' Gulf War 1991 era loadout is for sale now that I've given up airsoft. I spent a long time collecting these genuine issue items to put together a really good (IMHO) Jarhead loadout. I'm selling a full set of choc-chip BDUs. The jacket is a large regular and the trousers are xlarge long. Along with the BDUs I'm also selling a genuine woodland PASGT flak vest and additional covers (choc-chip and 3 colour desert) plus M17a2 respirator and ALICE webbing. All are listed on Ebay with 10 days to run. I thought I'd share the listings here in case there are any guys wanting to put together a movie themed USMC loadout.

Posted Image

I'm located in Kent if anyone is interested in having a look in advance or wishes to collect.

I'm a genuine guy and selling these due to injury, having already traded my guns with an existing member here last year. I had hoped to get back in the game but it's not going to happen. My misfortune is hopefully someone else's gain as I need the cash!

Thanks for looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users