Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS M4 c-15

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

bluenose1878

bluenose1878

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: M4 C-15 Fixed Stock ( Full Metal )
THIS ITEM HAS NOW SOLD.

I have a M4 C-15 Full Metal with fixed Stock For Sale.

I am selling with 3700mAH battery, silencer , fore grip, magazines, a sniper bag for carrying it and a Tasco 3 -9 x40 scope.

This rifle is used and does have scratches, partically at the end where silencer has been on and off.

Reason for selling: i am selling this rifle as i no longer go airsoft and it is just gathering dust.

Price : 130 or Message me with OFFERS

The following information was taken from the website i bought it from ( eliteairsoft )

After ICS M4 series, ICS has developed a new AEG,ICS C-15. It is designed to mount all kind of tactical equipments and also provides you in all special operation need. The brand new C-15 includes R.I.S. system, Ready mag, QD-silencer,and Flip up sight.

●R.I.S. system:It includes tactical rails, tactical fore grip, and two RIS panels.

●Ready mag: It can attach an extra magazine or attches hollow magazine shell and MC-84 Mag-shape battery.

●QD-silencer: Quick detachable designed, It depends on the operation needs. The short QD silencer is also available (optional)

●Flip up sight: The unit locks in on top and bottom position with positive detent system, easy to install and simple deploy.

Data of M4A1 Carbine Air Electric Gun
Hop-Up: Yes
Initial Velocity: 90-100 m/s
Firing Rate: 920 BB/m
Length: 880mm
Barrel Length: 375 mm
Battery:ICS(MC-29 8.4V 1800mAh)
Motor : ICS Turbo 3000
Weight: 3300g
Max.range: 40m
Pellet Capacity:450

Posted Image

Posted Image

this pic shows the scratches at the end.

Posted Image

THIS ITEM HAS NOW SOLD

cerealkiller346

cerealkiller346

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: lots and lots and lots
dose this come with a metal body?

Cheers
Tigger

bluenose1878

bluenose1878

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: M4 C-15 Fixed Stock ( Full Metal )

dose this come with a metal body?

Cheers
Tigger

Yes this rifle is full metal the only thing that is plastic is the fore grip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users