Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CA G36 Flashider/Supressor thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jon_harris_pro

jon_harris_pro

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey all, need a bit of help.
I need to find out what thread type the CA G36c has as I want to buy a supressor to hide an extended tightbore barrel. any help gratefuly apreciated.

Many thanks

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
i believe 14mm Counter clockwise.
The only gun i can think of (bar sniper rifles and pistols) that has an obscure thread size is the MP5.
most silencers come with both clockwise and anticlovkwise thread adaptors tho, so it should all be ok.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

jon_harris_pro

jon_harris_pro

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i believe 14mm Counter clockwise.
The only gun i can think of (bar sniper rifles and pistols) that has an obscure thread size is the MP5.
most silencers come with both clockwise and anticlovkwise thread adaptors tho, so it should all be ok.

Excellent, thanks very much, ive been out of airsoft for about 5 years and want to get back in. main problem im finding is that the thread is set a little back into the hand guard meaning im going to need quite a thin silencer. do you have any experience with this?

thanks

Excellent, thanks very much, ive been out of airsoft for about 5 years and want to get back in. main problem im finding is that the thread is set a little back into the hand guard meaning im going to need quite a thin silencer. do you have any experience with this?

thanks

I also want to upgrade the hop up unit. Im not sure about compatibility or which brand to get. Ive heard systema are good but do they do a G36 unit?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users