Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KA M7A1, G&P Sentry, JG S-System, KA CASV, G18C, G23F, chrono

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

sidneysmoke

sidneysmoke

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Guns: KA Troy M7A1 -

• Loadouts: DPM kit
    Blackhawk CD vest

• Sites: CS
Folks, I am hoping someone is able to benefit from this request and is looking to sell just what I'm after. If not it was worth a go..! :)

I know I am being quite specific here. The reason for this is that I am wondering if I can get kitted out using some 2nd hand kit before I order my first AEG and GBB pistol new.

Please do not offer me something different or not following the comments below, cheers.

General comments:

I am applying for my site membership on the 7th Feb 2010. I will be able to demonstrate registration to my local skirmish site and give you their details if needed before any sale.

I am 33 and have cash. I will expect to be able to see the kit and speak to the person selling it before money changes hands, hence the 'local to Fareham' bit in the title. I can come to you if needed.

If the stuff you are selling is duff, needs fixing or is not complete please do not contact me. I am prepared to pay a fair price if the kit is genuine and in good condition. Be honest with yourself and me please.

I am not worried about extras, slings, red dot's etc. and would prefer them as standard (and new) as possible. My site limit is 350fps so no M150 upgrades please! (although some extra midcaps would be nice!)

On my current list of the AEG I would buy:

King Arms M7A1
G&P Sentry
King Arms Vltor CASV M4A1 or CQB
King Arms VLTOR M4 VIS Carbine
JG S-System - must be 2010 model - This is a back up for skirmish day

I also want a side arm, either:
KSC G18C
KSC G23F
preferably metal slide and olive drab handle versions.

I would also like a chrono as I intend to mod the guns.

Cheers for looking, PM me if you can help.

Is my new weaponry out there somewhere looking for a new home?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users