Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

JG HK416 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Will that fix the problem? O

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
To my knowledge...yes, its just these gearboxes has a heavier spring and so they need a bigger voltage etc to pull back to mo fo :P
Although, you would probably want to still be careful on low battery, it's unpredictable! :P

Ghost Team, i found that you can either get the 9.6v battery which may not fit in the battery box included, and still have to be careful or you can change the motor which i can order for you, which would allow you to use the 8.4 mini and be a little less careful.

otherwise i know no other way around this situation. :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
If u could that would be amazing thank you so much bro!!!! :) I'll pay extra if u could install it for me? I'll pay 140? Thanks again

Can u reply soon please i have an skirmish next week and i was hoping to have the gun byy then please?

rs007

rs007

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

All right mate, i have asked a few people, all you need is a 9.6 volt battery but a mini one if you want it to fit in the box, also when it is low, you still need to be careful!

Im looking for a 416 front end, don't suppose you'd split?

Im not UKARA registered (yet) or I'd buy it outright right now!

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
No im not looking for splits sorry mate,

also if you could do 150 i would fit the motor for you. other wise 135 and you can buy yourself a 9.6v mini battery :)

-Zak

Posted Image

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
I ok 150 with motor fitted and u got yourself a deal!! Do we have a deal buddy?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Yep sure mate. I'm just getting a quote on the motor at the moment :) I'll also work on getting the hop up fixed asap

Posted Image

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
When do u think it will be fixed? And pm when it's finished and I'll send u details of proof of being a registered renactor.
Thanks phil

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Sorry to butt in and possibly show my ignorance, but what is the need for it to be working for a reenactor? One would think you would only need it working for skirmishing?

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Needs the sound so actors know when to die coz the sound tells them they have been shot.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
the motor doesn't need replacing because it seems the motor doesn't have a problem, just one thing, i now advise you get a large 8.4v battery so that you dont go too low on juice so that it locks. This means you cannot use the PEQ box but i have a battery bag which should work.
I can go down to 140 including postage.
PS: Do you need the magazines or shall i keep some of them, such as the 2 high caps?

Posted Image

GhostTeam

GhostTeam

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
would a 8.4v 1600 do? coz i have three of them? and good it should work fine then. and u can keep the hi caps i only really want the 3 mid caps if thats ok?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
All right and also regarding the battery, thats what i have :P I guess its okay, i only advised you used large type so that you didn't run out therefore leaving it to lock. But so long as you're careful then all will be good :) PM me your details so i can check, :)

Posted Image

Ario

Ario

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Guns: M9 Springer

Oh wait, hang on Ario, didn't realise what you meant by Laser, that is a fake laser, its actually meant to hold the guns battery rather than be a light/laser, sorry my mistake!

ahhh right thanks thats alot more helpful :D
Ario

and can you PM the replys to me from now on its easier for me to view on my phone !

thanks again ario

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Bump 120 including all costs. (postage + Paypal fees)

Posted Image

rs007

rs007

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Bump 120 including all costs. (postage + Paypal fees)

Still no possibility of a split?

I'm after front end, as said would buy full thing but not ukara yet. Or I could ask around, see if I can find someone to buy rest of it?

rs007

rs007

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
OK done a lot of reading around, UKARA not legal requirement, I just need to provide legitimate reason why I want an RIF.

My legitimate reason is I am an enthusiast who is about to start skirmishing at Ardeer, but the main one is my ex who I am still on the best of terms with is needing props for college photo-shoots etc with me and others. Already have an M4, would def take this 416 complete if willing to sell.

Money should be in my hand RTG tomorrow or Friday - up to you. I can give you full details of myself publically (Ramsay Strachan - competitive bodybuilder), I'm not some chav thats going to hold up the local post office :D

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
None of that is a defence because you have not skirmished yet and your Not a registered company PM Finius he can explain it really well

edit in response to reply PM Elite he's a good Kid from what i know of him he may even keep it aside for you

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

rs007

rs007

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

None of that is a defence because you have not skirmished yet and your Not a registered company PM Finius he can explain it really well

Ahhh OK.

I find it all a bit silly tbh - folks that want to do mischief ignore the laws anyway. Yeah I know we are meant to be thankful and not upset anyone and just be greatful that concessions have been made, but its all BS; laws only affect the law abiding, and these restrictions when a responsible adult such as myself is publically identifying himself are just ridiculous...

But thats cool - I should be registered in a few months anyway, just a pity really as per this sale.

Will stop cluttering thread now :)

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
I have one other person interested, if he does not have a valid defence, then i can hold it for you. I have nothing better to do for a month with it anyway.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users