Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Urgent advice please guys!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Petrellinkez

Petrellinkez

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

• Guns: G&G GR15 Raider Blowback
    L96
    KJ Works P226
Quick question guys. I have a delta peak fast charger but when its charging it has gone from just a solid red light to a blinking red light. If anyone knows let me know urgently as i have like 7 batteries to charge for my mates for tomorrow.
Thanks
Petrelli

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Quick question guys. I have a delta peak fast charger but when its charging it has gone from just a solid red light to a blinking red light. If anyone knows let me know urgently as i have like 7 batteries to charge for my mates for tomorrow.
Thanks
Petrelli

Have you got the instruction manual?
Here.....

Black

Black

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Solid green - trickle charging
Solid red - fast charging
Flashing red - No charging occuring. Assuming the batt is actually plugged in, then it's usually an iffy connection at the charger terminals. Give ' em a wiggle or reconnect them. If it's not that then the second most frequent culprit is sh*tty tamiya connecters, and in third place comes damaged wire on the batt.

Of course what exact charger you have is anyones guess atm, and unless you've got the same one I have feel free to ignore my input totally. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users