Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PM Notification Emails

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
When I signed up here I opted into receiving notifications to my email address whenever someone sent me a private message on here, up till the day before yesterday this function had been working fine and the messages corresponded to the emails in terms of time received.

Since then, I've gotten a few PM's since then, but the emails have been coming through 24 hours late (so I've been logging on here, checking the messages, then getting the message sent to my email later and getting confused).

It's not like crippling, or going to ruin my forum experience, nor will it end all life as we know it, but thought I'd post it here anyways :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Hmm, still happening? It's not something I've been fiddling with so it'd be server side.

Let me know if it's back to normal else I'll try and find out more.

Cheers.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1625 posts
In that case can you send me a couple of PMs at random intervals please Dev :D

For once, no-one else wants to talk to me :(

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin