Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

HFC Desert Eagle GBB

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Make: HFC (exact replica of TM but without the problems)
Gun/Model: Desert Eagle (Gas)
Accessories:1 leak free Mag (+2 with leaks), DPM thigh holster (with belt loop), Carry case.
Condition: Very good, signs of use but no damage - In perfect working order!
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/yes/no
Pictures: Will add tonight

This pistol is a BEAST!!! I have used it in about 5 skirmishes and loved every second. The kickback is phenomenal and using green gas i get about 350 FPS out of it. Reason for swap is that i am changing from a DPM tactical vest to a Multicam Molle Plate carrier. I want to mount a pistol on the vest at chest height and the Desert Eagle is too big for this. It will sadden me to see it go as it really is AWESOME! See the below vid for how powerful it can be.

This comes with:
one leak free TM mag and 2 leaking ones. (I have been told this is easy to fix with silicone spray but cant be bothered to do it myself)
Leg drop thigh holster (DPM)
Plastic/metal carry Case

Am looking for:
And decent pistol considered (Smaller than a Desert Eagle)
Upgrade parts for VSR sniper rifles

Make me an offer gents, happy to supply pics and info.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

• Guns: Fn P90, Beretta 92 FS, pump action shot gun,Dan wesson 6 & 4 inch revolver,L96 Sniper

• Loadouts: British desert, British woodland, tan contractor, black
can you send me pics please . tank-uk@talktalk.net. Have a full stock black and wood effect single shot pump action shotgun. single shot,40 round mag and chronoed at 336fps.good nick used for one scirmish evening but preffer pistols.thanks

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

• Guns: Cyma CM045
    JG M4
    Tercel m1911
    tokyo marui 5 seven

Hi mate I have a ak74u if your intrested http://www.airsoft-f...?showtopic=8339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users