Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M4 parts!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
Got some M4 parts up for grabs!

These were all taken off the donor gun for my other M4 project (also for sale). They can be transplanted onto the other gun for the right prices etc, so if you want a full gun, but using these parts, let me know!

Posted Image
The above are listed for sale in the other gun thread too.
Handguards, 8
Rail covers, 5
Sling (Defcon 5 multipoint), 14

Posted Image
Stock and tube, 30 (supposed to be fairly hard to get hold of, or so I'm told)

Posted Image
Posted Image
CA receiver and Guarder (I think, can confirm if needs be) outer barrel assembly, some chopping and spraying to accomodate battery setup but didnt have any effect on functionality, 50

Posted Image
Random flashider, can only confirm that it aint Chinese, 10

Posted Image
Pistol grip, 6

I appreciate that some of my prices are high, I'm open to offers and negotiation - prices are based purely on the fact that I wouldn't sell a single one of these things unless I wasn't so poor that I'm on the verge of having to quit uni (that's not a sob story, if you want lower prices, ask, it doesn't make you a dick just because I is poor, it makes you a business man :) )

Cheers all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users