Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS M4 Full Metal + Loads Of Extras (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

smiffy151

smiffy151

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Make:ICS
Gun/Model:M4 Commando
Accessories:See List Below
Condition: Excellent
FPS:330+ varies on different chrono's
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:No/No/No
Price/Payment:£300 Collection Only Or See Details @ Bottom Of Description
Pictures:See Below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi All

Finally decided that i'm not going back to airsoft and therefore selling my highly modded ICS M4 Commando, this started off life as a std model fixed stock etc, to which I've added an upgraded M100 spring, ICS Crane Stock,Tsunami RIS, Tsunami Tactical foregrip, ICS QD Silencer,TM RIS Hand Guards, Red/Green DOT Acog (fixed),Madbull Tightbore Barrel, 5.11 Tactical Sling, QD Sling Mount,range on this is absolutely brilliant and ROF is superb,Now to the list of extras as in the pics.

Complete upper piston asm inc upgraded M100 spring, Spare M100 spring, spare unused spur gear (MC-07), spare ICS hop rubber and 2 x nubs, Spare RIS mounting screws and body bolts, 2 x 9.6v 2000mah Nimh batteries, Enigma NX80 Pro charger, 5 x ICS High Cap Mags, Ultrafire WF501c tactical flashlight with interchangeable pressure swith and RIS mount,absolutely massive gun case capable of carrying at least 2 M4 size weapons and pistols mags etc, estimate is about 50 x 24 in size so it's huge. everything shown in these pictures fit inside and some.....!

Due to the size of this package I can only offer it as COLLECTION ONLY.....so please don't ask me to deliver it as at a rough guess it will cost you over £25 and i'm not prepared to foot the bill for it. Cash would be nice but will consider Paypal if you're prepared to pay the fees on top.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested.

pompeysimon

pompeysimon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Make:ICS
Gun/Model:M4 Commando
Accessories:See List Below
Condition: Excellent
FPS:330+ varies on different chrono's
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:No/No/No
Price/Payment:£300 Collection Only Or See Details @ Bottom Of Description
Pictures:See Below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi All

Finally decided that i'm not going back to airsoft and therefore selling my highly modded ICS M4 Commando, this started off life as a std model fixed stock etc, to which I've added an upgraded M100 spring, ICS Crane Stock,Tsunami RIS, Tsunami Tactical foregrip, ICS QD Silencer,TM RIS Hand Guards, Red/Green DOT Acog (fixed),Madbull Tightbore Barrel, 5.11 Tactical Sling, QD Sling Mount,range on this is absolutely brilliant and ROF is superb,Now to the list of extras as in the pics.

Complete upper piston asm inc upgraded M100 spring, Spare M100 spring, spare unused spur gear (MC-07), spare ICS hop rubber and 2 x nubs, Spare RIS mounting screws and body bolts, 2 x 9.6v 2000mah Nimh batteries, Enigma NX80 Pro charger, 5 x ICS High Cap Mags, Ultrafire WF501c tactical flashlight with interchangeable pressure swith and RIS mount,absolutely massive gun case capable of carrying at least 2 M4 size weapons and pistols mags etc, estimate is about 50 x 24 in size so it's huge. everything shown in these pictures fit inside and some.....!

Due to the size of this package I can only offer it as COLLECTION ONLY.....so please don't ask me to deliver it as at a rough guess it will cost you over £25 and i'm not prepared to foot the bill for it. Cash would be nice but will consider Paypal if you're prepared to pay the fees on top.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested.

i am very intrested in your m4 where about are you based thanx simon

smiffy151

smiffy151

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

i am very intrested in your m4 where about are you based thanx simon

Hi

I'm near Maidstone in Kent

smiffy151

smiffy151

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users