Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

King arms fal long never used (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

shatner

shatner

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
for sale no swaps king arms fal long type never used or skirmished not sure on fps whatever they are out the box
includes original box, mag and battery. its got a nice low serial number too
200 Including postage and paypal fees i also will accept cash in registered post only or cheque but this will have to clear before i send it
any questions pm me

shatner

shatner

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
price drop to 180

airborne62

airborne62

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: M1A1 Thompson, Colt 1911, Berretta M92, M4 Custom, Mp5 Full stock Navy, MC51 and JG Bar 10

• Loadouts: World War 2 US Ranger 2nd Battalion,
    UK DPM.
HI can you tell me if this is still available and what price it is ?

As i maybe interested and could actually come and collect it at the right price.

Many thanks

Terry

price drop to 180

shatner

shatner

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
hi yes this is still for sale, if you want to pick up i will sell to you for 160 im in telford west midlands
thanks for the interest dave

airborne62

airborne62

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: M1A1 Thompson, Colt 1911, Berretta M92, M4 Custom, Mp5 Full stock Navy, MC51 and JG Bar 10

• Loadouts: World War 2 US Ranger 2nd Battalion,
    UK DPM.
Hi Mate,

Could you give me a ring on 07754882985, I am interested in the rifle and would like to chat and hopefully organise popping over to you collecting it and give you the cash, if you could take 150 i can defenitely make it to you one night next week as i live in Derby so i think you are just a hour away.

Anyway give me a quick call on my mobile or text me and i will ring you back or call my home number which is 01332 731223. either way let me know.

Hope to chat to you soon.

Terry

hi yes this is still for sale, if you want to pick up i will sell to you for 160 im in telford west midlands
thanks for the interest dave

shatner

shatner

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
sold

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users