Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

arm mounted dual carbines

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

• Sites: Cool under Fire, Apocalypse
basically what i was thinking of is mounting 2 V1/V6 (bullpup versions) gearboxes on my arm and then rewiring them to work off of one trigger unit, then it's a case of modifying 2 hop-ups and magwells to fit on it and putting a extended cable to a battery mounted on my rig, and hey presto you've got yourself something like this "http://selectstartga...rum-weapon.jpg"

any thought, probably won't happen until i get a good steady income, but thought it might look cool.

352a9bbb-46e1-428e-9bba-d051fc3d1c54_zps

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
P90 would work well if you get a box mag that didnt need winding all the time but if you manage it skirmish it at your local and get video of it and ill give you 200 for doing it

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Black

Black

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
heheh

Neat. Not done an arm mounted one, but I have modded a pair of GBB 18'c to fire one handed which was insAAAANE!!! Oh, and also a pair of mini-electric mp5's. Yeah you know, used to be like 15 of the market kinda thing. :lol:

It was probably one of the most embarrassing things ever to be taken out with, and made for an exceptional close range (read: totally shite range) suppression weapon for your left hand, with around 300x .12's in the well being put out of its twin barrels at waaaay over 90fps. :wacko:

:P

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

• Guns: Star L1A1, M16 MRF Stryker, 2 TM MEU's, G&P pulse rifle, KWA MP7, KJW X-5, Ares Tavor,

• Loadouts: DPM, assault vest, webbing. pattern 56 gear (falklands). congo mercenary.

i was thinking P90's but i thought it was going to be a bit too heavy to mount 2 on both arms, and i have no idea how to wire the trigger together.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Sounds like a Super Battle Droid from Star Wars, or alternatively, a bit like Dead Shot from Batman lol.

What if you used some electric automatic pistols instead of P90s? There's got to be a G18 or something that fits the description.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

geoffreym

geoffreym

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

aiming more for the ABC warrior from judge dredd (sylvester stallone film) and same problem, how would you set the guns to fire simutaneously from a separate trigger system. but also an M16vn highcap to keep it relatively low profile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users