Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

REDUCED Magpul PTS Masada AKM 200 ONO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Ok dev, last post on this thread from me so it does not hang around,
1. No confirmation of posting
2. No contact since payment
3. Seller num blocked I raised this issue when talking he said will send, did receive it in the paypal message but did not try it then, he made excuse that it was his g/friends paypal as they had joint acc, it also contained a contact num for her in the paypal request, also I noticed invoice was num 001, should have noticed it there and then but you know how it is when your excited, just saw his number and being honest took it for real.He did sound genuine, but was giving too much away like free TNT delivery.
4. item not received.
5. Sent a pm with no response.
6. Noticed he has checked in to site 5.20am to have a peek.
7. tried to call him num don't exist
8. called g/f number,, rang anwnser machine left urgent message, next day got a call back from an insurance company, never heard of the pay pals name.

Don't want to go on, and on might start looking a bit dopey:)

Main thing I want to achieve is get him named and shamed and hopefully stop him cashing out the paypal account?

That's it over and out!!!!!!

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: lots

• Loadouts: realtree

No i dont Dev im gonna go look for it tho if so ill just edit it in to this post, altough i think it was a year ago and due to the amount of people ill Probs just Pm a mod as ill be digging forever otherwise

i asked him his location i got this back when the rif was first posted,

very interested were do you live m8 ??

Ipswitch buddy, i will be more than happy to have the item posted via TNT 24H service for you if you live a way from here.

probly wrong but who knows.

airsoft angel

airsoft angel

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
hi guys i know of somebody in zero in screwed 6 members of the forums his user name in zero in is MRAIRSOFTER93,at the moment all his items on sale in zero in is been locked,police and paypal informed already,i reported it already to the forum moderator aswell as im the first was been screwed,so always used paypal on buying items but pls...NOT A GIFT...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users