Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

REDUCED Magpul PTS Masada AKM 200 ONO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

andrewmabbett

andrewmabbett

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Dear All, I recently purchased the Magpul PTS Masada AKM form www.firesupport.co.uk When it arrived i was using it in the garden for about 30mins and dis not like the feel of it one bit. It is totally different to my M4 and M16's and i am sure I wont be using it much within the coming times. Hence the reason to sell. I need a quick shift on this gun as i after checking this morning one of the Asian websites I sometimes order off has just got some gear I need in stock. (waited over 3 months for it now)

Make: Magpul MASADA
Gun/Model: MASADA TAN Version
Accessories: 2 Magpul Magazines about 150rounds each.
6.03 Tightbore barrel. (Original will be included also.)
Condition: Not a mark on the rifle, will be shipped in original box etc.
FPS: 350
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 250 ono (Paid via money bookers or Pay-Pal)
Pictures: http://www.fire-supp...airsoft-gun-aeg

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hi where are you based, does the sale include charger batts etc, please email details if pos paullewis2k2@hotmail.com

jonnyhal

jonnyhal

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Hi where are you based, does the sale include charger batts etc, please email details if pos paullewis2k2@hotmail.com

Cash on collection?

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Will also do cash on collection !!

andrewmabbett

andrewmabbett

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
sorry no cash on collection as i work very strange hours at work. I will post with TNT 24h for no added cost to the buyer.

This is now going at 200 if sold tonight. so grab a deal!!!!!

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Ok cal me now 07932902482

jonnyhal

jonnyhal

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Ok cal me now 07932902482

i will have this for 200 pounds if you post first, as you have very little posts and not willing to have collection.
i have lots of feedback on zeroin!

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hi are you saying this looks suspect, as I have bought the gun, not received it yet though I have paid for it on paypal, I can tell you this guy sounded genuine and I'm not concerned at all, apart from the last message, well I hope i get the gun as it seems like a very good deal...

'GUN SOLD'. Hopefully

jonnyhal

jonnyhal

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Hi are you saying this looks suspect, as I have bought the gun, not received it yet though I have paid for it on paypal, I can tell you this guy sounded genuine and I'm not concerned at all, apart from the last message, well I hope i get the gun as it seems like a very good deal...

'GUN SOLD'. Hopefully

as long as you paid via paypal for goods you can claim the money back if you have any problems, i just find it weird when people will not give you there rough location.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Guys quick heads up i seem to remember something about this guy being dodgy as loads of people had problems with him on Z1

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Yes paid with paypal, they say it's covered, it was as a gift for my lad, does seem too good an offer!!!

Well I'll give it 48 hrs

Us newbies lol

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Woah you didnt gift the money too the guy did you?
If so its not comeing back.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Nah, managed to read the thread on that first.
It would be nice to find it turns up tomorrow as promised.

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
DOES LOOK LIKE A FRAUDSTER HERE!!!!

PAYPAL INFORMED

HOPE HE KNOWs PAYPAL WILL ASK POLICE FOR THE BLOCKED CALL SIGNALs and times IF IT'S NOT A PAY AS YOU GO PHONE THEN HE IS SCREWED AS THEY CAN TRACE IT NO PROB!!

OH WELL IM STILL LOOKING FOR A DECENT AEG PROB M4 g@p as thus seems to be the recommended!! Or g&g

Can anyone recommend king arms as I saw one fir sale on here!!

trogg

trogg

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
definate frausdter, magpul akm does not hit anywhere near 350fps and he asking less than half price. If it seems too good to be true, it is

StealthyAirsoft

StealthyAirsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
King Arms are great. How much you want to spend PM me if you want any help. :)

Umarex G36K (Wanting to sell - Drop a PM if you're interested)

Codairsoft

Codairsoft

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Paypal say put dispute after 7 days, should I do it now? As gun was due today, no contact wrong tel numbers, just want to stop him getting away with the money ,,,, but also don't want paypal sayin I started the dispute too early?

Any advice what to do.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Why is everyone getting involved here? It says in the rules don't post unless you're interested in the item, not 'post if there is a dispute, just to add to the confusion'.

Codsofter can you confirm any mention of the item being sent? Have you received it (wait till tomorrow)? Do you have full contact details for the person? You probably should have tested the phone numbers before you paid.. Craig do you have a link for this something you remember about on Zero In?

If the seller is reading, please help us out!

Thank you.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
wait till tomorrow - couriers may be slower than they anticipated. If it isn't with you by 5pm tomorrow, open a dispute.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

No i dont Dev im gonna go look for it tho if so ill just edit it in to this post, altough i think it was a year ago and due to the amount of people ill Probs just Pm a mod as ill be digging forever otherwise

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users