Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help needed

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

thompy1993

thompy1993

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: l85 two tone springer, CA M15A4

• Loadouts: full dpm uniform, pattern '58 webbing with poncho, light weight assult boots, S10 Avon gas mask.
Hi, I'm new to airsoft and I'm really desperate to get started. If any one has a working rifles I would most appreciate any offers. Many thanks, Craig. :)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Welcome i would recomend you look in the Guns For Sale section i am sure you will find something there ;)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

Have you been to your nearest site and tried renting yet? Might be worthwhile before you go and start buying.

thompy1993

thompy1993

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Loadouts: full dpm uniform, pattern '58 webbing with poncho, light weight assult boots, S10 Avon gas mask.

Welcome to the forums :)

Have you been to your nearest site and tried renting yet? Might be worthwhile before you go and start buying.

Yeah, i have tried but want a weapon of my own that i can customize to my own style as i find myself feeling bad if i start tweecking the hire guns.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If you were born in '93 you are going to be unable to buy a gun.

If you weren't then it would only be a case of renting 3 times in no less than 2 months and being able to get your own.

I don't see quite what you'd want to tweak? Most sites have very good hire guns and its only a case of tweaking the hop if its off.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
There is something to be said about owning a weapon of your own though. You get to know it, its niggles and how it performs, you get used to it and everything can be set how you want it.

Its kinda like owning a car. Sure, you can get places on public transport, but actually being able to drive yourself is quite a lot different.

Try googling: airsoft world OR actionhobbies
Both have good professional two tone ranges and are good to buy from.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

thompy1993

thompy1993

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

There is something to be said about owning a weapon of your own though. You get to know it, its niggles and how it performs, you get used to it and everything can be set how you want it.

Its kinda like owning a car. Sure, you can get places on public transport, but actually being able to drive yourself is quite a lot different.

Try googling: airsoft world OR actionhobbies
Both have good professional two tone ranges and are good to buy from.

Also being able to change the looks of it would be very nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users