Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

D Boys HK 416 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

delta1ukc

delta1ukc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Make: D Boys
Gun/Model: HK 416
Accessories: PEQ 2 batt box, dual ambi sling plate, 14.5 barrel, rubber butt pad, 1 mid cap magazine.
Condition: Exellent
FPS: 325 On .20G
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N-N-N
Price/Payment: 120 Plus postage and paypal
Pictures: Posted Image

Posted Image

I have here a D Boys HK 416, somewhat of a rarity at the min, as i have not seen any UK retailers with these in for a long while now. Bought originally for a loadout that never materialised. As a result i have never actually skirmished this. When i got it the FPS was through the roof, and it had probs feeding. So consequently it sat in a rifle bag and was forgotton about. I recently dug this out, and passed it to my team gun monkey who has chopped the spring and given it a good service and reshim. This is now firing nicely. I will include the extra listed above, the orig PEQ box was a pile of wank and fell to bit's as soon as i put a batt in it, so i have chucked in a G&P one i had around. It's not in the best condition but it does the job. Also i will include a rubber recoil butt pad and the ambi sling plate. The barrel can be configed to a 10 or 14.5 inch by adding or removing the barrels. This is a clone of the VFC as far as i am aware and it is a very nice copy at that. Full trades and attention to detail even down to the fake gas parts. The functioning bolt release was broke on arrival unfortanatly. All in all this is a very solid and well put together replica and certainly one of the nicest clone 416's i have ever seen. Please note i will not two tone this and buyer must have the required defence.

pompeysimon

pompeysimon

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
very intrested would you take a 100

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
is this metal or plastic bodied mate?
Snipers Get More Head

delta1ukc

delta1ukc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
SOLD !

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users