Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

WE PDW, new and boxed, 3 mags, Npas + spares

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
**Looking for fast sale - tonight only - gun, 3 pdw mags, npas, spares - EVERYTHING except the M4 style mag for 225 posted**

Make: WE
Gun/Model: PDW (open bolt version)
Accessories: Npas, 2 extra mags (4 total) speare outer barrel and bolt, mag seal and hop rubber.
Condition: New / Mint
FPS: varies due to Npas 320-380+
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:y/y/y
Price/Payment: 225 all in

Looking to sell my PDW, bought it on a whim but it isnt going to get used...

This is in mint condition, only been test fired and its something to make you smile with every shot! The gun is comes boxed with 2 mags - a PDW and an M4 style. Its the open bolt version and about a month old.

It also comes with 2 extra boxed PDW style mags, and a spare outer barrel kit which has outer barrel, bolt, hop rubber, mag seal etc. (I ordered a short barrel set from HK and by mistake got sent a long barrel set - I can include the long barrel or get it swapped at my expense and ship it to the buyer.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

In all, this comes to over 400 of kit new (330 for the gun, 36 for each extra mag, 15 for the npas, 50 for the barrel set and spares

looking for 225 posted and paypalled. Will split but only after the gun has sold, swaps wise Im only looking for a G&P M4 or Ares/Star L85 or L86

cheers for looking

edit: RA-Tech tightbore barrel in pic is not included in sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users