Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My WE 1911 for your G17 or USPc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
Hi folks,

Decided to start sorting out my collection a bit and have decided I would like rid of my lovely 1911 in favour of something more "professional" looking (I also really like shooting with a real G17, so want an airsoft one even more now).

Up for grabs is my WE M1911, with two mags (one could use some love but holds enough gas to empty itself), two genuine wood grips handmade by Jeandup of customgrips.co.uk and the original grips.

Still got the box somewhere, maybe even the manual. Internally sound, bit of paint wear but tbh, it just looks loved.

Straight trade for a G17 in working condition or, if you really twist my arm, a USP compact.

Pictures as soon as my SLR is charged! (Plenty can be found in the custom grips thread I made anyways).

Cheers,

Tom.

JazzyBear

JazzyBear

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
KJW Glock 17 with one mag, boxed with gas?
PM me back, man.
Cheers,
Jazzy.

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
Photos :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Finius

Finius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1615 posts
Provisionally swapped for a KSC USPc, offers still welcome incase it falls through.

Splitting on the grips (they'll be going in a seperate thread).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users