Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vltor M16 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

onion

onion

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

• Guns: G&G m4 , G&P m13 a3

• Loadouts: British dpm , Webtex assult vest , viper tac goggles
here is my vltor m16 up for sale , due to me changing my mind again and wanting a support gun :P

right , this gun is a fully custom jobb , Start of with the classic army gearbox , recently serviced works perfectly , full Vltor body upper and lower , full metal fully licenced with trades , it has a g&p crane stock , with a g&p numbered stock tube , positions one , to , five . its rear wired and takes 7.4 lipo batterys that slot in the stock tube , or just regular 8.4 / 9.6 volt crane stock batterys . its got the magpul maid pistol grip , similar to the moe , but with interchangable pannels for comfort / grip , running with a high speed G&P ultra high speed 120 motor , the rof of this gun is mad , even on a 8.4 volt , moving to the front it has a daniel defence m16 ras rail , comes with rail covers and a magpul pts angled foregrip , also comes with vltor flip up front and rear sights , rear on fitted , but have standard m16 front sight fitted , running a systema full metal hop up , range is beaut , so smooth to adjust aswell , comes with a canadian waffle hi cap , this gun realy is special , but as i have said , im waanting a support gun , this lot all together has probably had close on or near enough 1000 quid spent on it over its time , its been purposly weathered , but nothing a can of paint wont help ,
its been looked after well
looking for atleast 260 .. its a fair price , but am in no rush atall to get rid of it :P just pm me with any interest .. thanks :)

Attached Files

Harrys the name - Airsofts the game! G&P m16
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

onion

onion

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

bump , open to offers :)

onion

onion

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

sold

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users