Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

defcon 5 multicam plate carrier

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: m4 blowback

• Loadouts: british dpm multicam
Hey all i have a defcon 5 multicam plate carrier and tan pouches that i will sell for £130 posted or i will swap for a tan or multicam plate carrier the Pouches that it comes with is two Helikon Double M4/M16 Magazine Pouches that hold 8 mags in total one Helikon Medical First Aid Kit Pouch one Warrior od Admin Pouch one Warrior Cargo Pack and one MFH Dump Pouch and one smoke Grenade Pouch pic's on request! thank's for looking!

will take offers! grate plate carrier
My nameís Charles Bronson. And all my life, I wanted to be famous. I knew I was made for better things. I had a calling. I just didnít know what as. I wasnít singing. Canít fuckin act. Running out of choices really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users