Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G M4 GR-16 Blowback Two Tone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

riverfox

riverfox

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: m4 blowback

• Loadouts: british dpm multicam
Hey All i am selling my G&G two tone m4 with blow back grate gun! and also comes with one 300 round high cap mag and two 30 round low caps that
and i have have replaced the old handguard with a moe handguard! shooting at 360 fps! will post for £135! pleas pm for pic's!
My nameís Charles Bronson. And all my life, I wanted to be famous. I knew I was made for better things. I had a calling. I just didnít know what as. I wasnít singing. Canít fuckin act. Running out of choices really.

Kieron

Kieron

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

• Guns: AK47 Cybergun
    Taruz PT 24/7
    M83 Assualt Rifle

• Loadouts: Gun Tape
    Netting
    Gloves
    Hoodie
    Skull Mask
    Glasses
    DPM's
Would you swap; for an L96 ?

riverfox

riverfox

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: m4 blowback

• Loadouts: british dpm multicam
naaa sorry mate all reddy have one

will take offers!
My nameís Charles Bronson. And all my life, I wanted to be famous. I knew I was made for better things. I had a calling. I just didnít know what as. I wasnít singing. Canít fuckin act. Running out of choices really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users