Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Assault Vests (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

• Guns: TM Glock 17 GBB
    Dan Wesson 2.5in Revolver

• Loadouts: Multicam BDU

• Sites: None, now retired from playing
1) Bulle MOLLE Assault Vest

Had this a while and used it most games but now wanting something a bit lighter, so moved to a chest rig.

The pictures don't really show this well but it's Olive Green/Drab - the twin 40mm grenade pouches are included - the size adjustment was originally a very long cord each side, but that tended to get in the way if not tucked in, so I've improved it with three Q/R straps & buckles each side, but left it so you could revert to the original, if required.

One or two of the MOLLE strips had pulled a bit of the stitching, so it's been repaired where necessary, otherwise it's in reasonable condition and has space for loads of pouches front and back. The front is zip and Q/R buckle closed and there are zip closed mesh inner panels each side of the front and a large mesh panel on the inside rear, accessable from the top (you could drop a 2ltr water bladder in there).
[attachment=2181:DSCF0538.JPG][attachment=2182:DSCF0539.JPG] SOLD

2) Desert DPM Assault Waistcoat

This is ex-issue and bought on a whim. Been skirmished once or twice but probably used loads whilst MOD kit. Has loads of pouches for mags, water, BB's, etc (I've never filled them all but got 9 L85 mags in with room to spare) but now takes second place to my Desert Osprey, so unlikely to be used again by me. - SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

[attachment=2180:Dessie_vest.JPG]

Looking for 20 for each vest or will do both for 35

Postage included in price but for Paypal add 4% for fees.

Please PM me for fastest response

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Bulle MOLLE Vest SOLD.

Open to offers on Dessie vest.

RR01

RR01

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Dessie vest under offer - SOLD pending receipt of funds

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If they sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

As a future note - pending is regarded as sold, so be careful posting it up as it will result in hassle if you need a topic unlock.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users