Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What mags fit a WE MEU?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Guns: M4A1
    MEU

• Loadouts: A-Tacs Chest Rig

• Sites: The Grange
Is it just the standard WE 1911 mag?

-What full stocks fit onto a CA M15 Buffer Tube?
-What black hand guard and receiver parts will fit on the same gun?
-Can you get quick attach lasers or torches that just slide onto pistols, without the need to screw them on?

Thanks in Advance, Cameron!!!

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Dunno bought the 1911 but would like to know as i fancy a MEU 1911 aswell
Pretty much any stock fits
MOE and most handgaurds and most standard bodies should work
and yes you do allthough why dont you just get the silverback laser system for the 1911

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

Used it yesterday, got one mag out of it and then the mag broke, the engineer is fixing it but it feels great, I have nothing to compare to but the guys in the shop had nothing but good words to say about it!,
-Thanks,
-Thanks,
-And I have never even heard of it but I will have a look now, and I also want a quick attach one because my holster is not built for attachments!

EDIT: I look at the laser grips, I may pick some up but I was hoping to get some of Jean's custom grips, however I'm not sure whether they would llok good on a MEU in Tan, wood on Tan may look stupid!?!

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

• Loadouts: DPM
    OD RAV
Full stocks won't fit straight onto the buffer tube, you'll need to take off the buffer tube to fit it. As long as the stock is TM compatible it should fit in place of the buffer tube.

CA is (As far as I know) compatible with TM, so any bodies or handguards that are TM compatible should fit, even if you need to modify parts a bit

TM do a quick detach torch, but I'm not so sure about lasers. I'm sure there are QD lasers about, you'll just have to look for them. You might find you'll have to buy a laser that isn't integrated with it's mount, so you can buy a QD mount for it.

As far as I know, all WE 1911 mags fit the MEU, when I had a WE MEU I bought a regular 1911 mag and it fit and worked fine.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Ask me about your Tanaka/KJW bolt action problems!
Here's a link to my M40 takedown guide, works for M700's too!

'No.' - Yotsuba, 47:17

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

Could someone point some out please because I am not really sure what I am looking for, are there different lengths?

Also what are Rubber Rail Covers, are they what I need?

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

• Guns: Cyma/TM M14, WA M4, Tanaka M40, VFC Scar-L, WA 1911 Marsoc /w Prime kit, Shuey custom Glock17

OD RAV
Rubber rail covers go on your RIS, and there's only 2 lengths of full stock as far as I know, one is a stubby stock and the other a M16 length one. Both should fit, but I'll link you to both G&P full stocks just in case you can't find one :)

http://shop.ehobbyas...-aeg-black.html

That's the M16 style stock, that is the longer of the two styles

http://shop.ehobbyas...m16-aeg-bk.html

That's the stubby one, meant for the 416 apparently but will fit any M4. Looks uglier than a.... Well you get the gist, I don't like them. :P

If you're going for a rail, I'd say go G&P because they're solid and will fit more TM clones than any other brand.
Ask me about general tech problems, I'm happy to help most of the time ;) I'm decent with AEGs, but my speciality is snipers, that being AEG, spring and gas. I'm quite good with GBBR systems too, WA especially.

Cameron364

Cameron364

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

MEU

Oh sorry, should have made it clear, not the stocks, the hand quards, that was what I was slightly stumped on!

Cerbo Knight

Cerbo Knight

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

OD RAV
Well that all depends on the type of handguard you're after, if you want a railed one then you'll likely just need to unscrew your delta ring and add the new RIS. All depends on what you want, but a TM compatible one is what you're looking for.

Oh and if you just want a new standard M4 handguard then you should just be able to fit one on, beware of the different tolerances of manufacturers though. Some make their handguards bigger than others, but it won't be by much usually.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users