Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ares AWA-338 sniper rifle.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: classic army m15, tokyo marui pistol, mach 11, para saw.

• Loadouts: full british army camo
Hello to one and all!

It is with great reluctance i have decided to sell my Ares AW-338 with Ncstar 3-9x40r scope, the r being rubberised for those that dont know, it is boxed and in very good condition, i bought it at the weekender last year, but due to spliting from my partner and being left with 2 young children i havent got to use it since! all the boxes are in good condition alothough the gun box has got wet at some point and some of the edges are turning up.
The gun has a sling, bi pod and spare mag, there is a catch on the sliding bolt action that is worn and you may want to replace, this i will reflect in the sale price, it doesnt affect the gun or its firing, this is quite common i believe.

In total the gun cost around 500 with sight and spare mag, and is less than 6 months old, so please sensible offers.

I would like to just add that if you havent seen one of these then they really are the dogs, they feel and look so real, and when you carry it out on to the field people will stop and look, great for making friends!

I dont really think that posting it would be a good idea, so it maybe easier for me to meet you some where half way, deepending on where that is of course, i live in essex, we can discuss that further so no problem, if you want to know my local airsoft site is AWA herts.

Dont really know if there is anything else to add, feel free to ask me what you like.

Posted Image
By null, [IMG]
More than just a Man, a Man Mother.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

• Guns: G&P M249 Ranger
    ICS Sig SG551 Swat
    ICS M4A1 RIS
    ICS L86 A2 (LSW) with Susat
    TM Sig P226

• Loadouts: Marpat & Desert DPM
have you still got this for sale?
Peter aka BIRCHY (Spartan Airsoft Team)

Southdown Airsoft

Southdown Airsoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Guns: Tokyo Marui G-spec, 5 x CA Scar -H, 5 x CA SA58, 10 x CA AK47, 10 x CA AR10.
Hey there is this still for sale?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users