Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KSC USP Compact + 2 Mags & Case

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

• Guns: Star M14 Sopmod

• Loadouts: DPM
Accessories:2 mags and case
Condition:used an in need of repair
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/Y/N
Price/Payment:£50 All in
Pictures: Below

Accessories:Case and Two Mags
Condition:Used/In need of repair
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:N/N/N
Price/Payment:£55 All In
Pictures:Below (sorry for the poor camera skills)

Up for sale is my KSC USPc Plastic Slide (Pre-System 7) with 2 non-leaking gas mags. I bought this pistol as a repair job as it needed a snapped trigger replacement, I have installed a USP full sized trigger in but unfortunately its not the right size so the gun wont fire. I've lost interest in repairing this so I'm looking to sell it on. Both mags are leak free and presumed fully working but as I cant test them this lot is on a 'sold as seen' basis.

The pistol is plastic framed and in good overall condition except a small crack at the back of the slide where im guessing the previous owner was a little over-zealous with the wrong type of gas. The two mags are holding gas, they have differing bottom plates. I am including a small black pistol case/holster with this (not pictured).

I'll send this out 1st Class Recorded which is included in the price, payment by paypal please. Any questions please ask, UKARA/Defense will be verified.

I will consider a swap with a used/new non-leaking AW338 Star Gas Mag

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users