Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How much would i get......?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Well, i was kinda about to sell it....then the gearbox locks..... :( so i really cant be bothered with it, and i was wondering how much i would get for a JG HK416 with a locked gearbox and a few disconnected wires? It would include 3 mid caps and 2 hi caps as well as a battery box and a broken battery. :)
Thanks in advance
-Zak

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Well, i was kinda about to sell it....then the gearbox locks..... :( so i really cant be bothered with it, and i was wondering how much i would get for a JG HK416 with a locked gearbox and a few disconnected wires? It would include 3 mid caps and 2 hi caps as well as a battery box and a broken battery. :)
Thanks in advance
-Zak

You are up early! What do you meen by disconected wires? And have you taken it to jason?
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
Well broken guns i usually only see gone when their at 80 - 100 so someplace their and im still interested

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Cam, just connectors in the handguard disconnected...and no, i dont need to take it to a shop if Cerbo offered to fix. :P
And craig, thats what i was thinking, but i dunno how serious a gearbox lock is and whether it would decrease the price too much?

Thanks, I mean, How much would you pay? It has a metal RIS system and upper receiver :)

Posted Image

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Cam, just connectors in the handguard disconnected...and no, i dont need to take it to a shop if Cerbo offered to fix. :P
And craig, thats what i was thinking, but i dunno how serious a gearbox lock is and whether it would decrease the price too much?

Thanks, I mean, How much would you pay? It has a metal RIS system and upper receiver :)

What/how did you get a metal upper reciver on it?
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Cerbo Knight.

Posted Image

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

To be honest thinking about it the gearbox locking is the least of concerns its getting hold of a suitable plastic upper so under 18's dont complain to me that the rifles too heavy but id probably offer 90 maybe 80 if i couldnt find my old plastic M4 receiver lol

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Im under 18, it's quite lightweight, i cant do a press up mate, yet i can hold it in my right hand even though im left handed :P

Posted Image

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

Well most under 18's up here contrary to what i was told when moving here that everyone is always out makeing treehouses and stuff like that but they dont they drink and most do drugs and are too weak to comprehend how to build a simple shelter let alone lift the sticks or old branches to do it

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users