Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mp5/G3 high mount needed asap

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Black

Black

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Anyone got one they'd be willing to part with?

Ideally the Strike systems high one (with side rail), as the rails dont have all those silly dead spots on them.

Cheers.

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
I had same problem with "dead spots" when trying to fit Holo Sight so managed to get this type on FleaBay, works great and it's low profile compared to others..Didn't get it from this US Seller though iirc it came from Hong Kong..

Visit My Website
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Black

Black

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Does the front iron-sight interfere with the view through your holo with those low mounts?

I really would rather have it high for ergonomic reasons too, but if you can see clear over the front sight it might sway me to pick up a low mount after all.

Edit - My holosight arrived today and I reckon it'll be fine with a low (which I've now ordered as a stop-gap solution).

Still after one of those Strike systems ones though if anyone is still able to help. If not then it looks like i'm off to visit some HK sites methinks.

Johnno

Johnno

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

• Guns: 3 x G & G M4 (inc 1 Blowback)
    TM MP5A3
    2 xCyma Glock
    M203 stand alone GL
    M700 Sniper

• Loadouts: Any old Shite I have lying around but mainly a set of M65 and a Vest.
No problem with Iron Sights when using Holo and low Mount..I would say go for an import as most Sellers offer excellent goods at a keen price and delivery is never usually more than a couple of weeks (plus they sand as "Gift" so that you don't pay duty)
Need to stop spending Money on Toy Guns and stuff :-( DREAM ON !

Black

Black

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Yeah, I tested it earlier with a spare rail and blu-tack. :)

The fore sight is a little invasive still for my liking, but certainly not a problem. Will see how it performs next weekend I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users