Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

airsoft companys uk??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

onion

onion

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

• Guns: G&G m4 , G&P m13 a3

• Loadouts: British dpm , Webtex assult vest , viper tac goggles
just thinking , everything related to airsoft or best part of the market is based in the far east asia sort of region , this obv leads to little stock and all other sorts of problems ie parts etc . so why has nobody in the uk started a company , making , guns , parts , or bbs , i understand the problems of guns with our some wat funny laws ... but surely some 1 has realised the uk market by now , even if its just parts ....??
:huh:
Harrys the name - Airsofts the game! G&P m16
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft
I think someone had but their prices were not competetive and so shut down or that may be someone else im mixing up.

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
Way too expensive to make them over, far better to design them here then get them made else where. Supprised no one makes them in India; I have a mate who knows a guy who owns a manafacturing company in India so could always make guns there!
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

Way too expensive to make them over, far better to design them here then get them made else where. Supprised no one makes them in India; I have a mate who knows a guy who owns a manafacturing company in India so could always make guns there!

Fairtrade airsoft! I like that idea!
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users