Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Meade Nightview Digital night vision

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

mbx5

mbx5

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
[B]Accessory/Make: Meade Nightview Digital night vision
[B]Condition:great condition. new batts just fitted
[B]Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no splits/ swops yes m4/1911
[B]Price/Payment:£170 ono
[B]Pictures:yes

Hello All
I'm selling my Meade night view digital night vision. comes mounting on a 20mm rail so will fit on to your rifle. Also comes with a 3w IR torch wit ris mount and pressure switch and vert handle with space for the switch to go. this unit need ir light to work.

the night vision is digital so you can turn it on in the day time with out causing damage. so on the battlefield this will not be damaged by torch light or flash bangs.
the unit has built in ir illumination which can be turn up or down. also has a 2x zoom button. and a video out. comes with 3 filters green .red. and natural(black and white)
the unit runs on 6 aa batts (new ones just fitted) box and soft case and manual

the unit is on20mm rail. attracted by a tri pod scerw and a cable tie just to make sure it dose not come off.

thanks for reading all that lot lol.
here are the pics please pm an offers or questions the retail price of the night vision is 299.95 and ie torch is around 40 quid

lee
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster
hi is your night vision equipment still for sale mate? as i am very interested in it

uote name='mbx5' date='Jan 23 2010, 12:34 PM' post='2521']
[B]Accessory/Make: Meade Nightview Digital night vision
[B]Condition:great condition. new batts just fitted
[B]Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no splits/ swops yes m4/1911
[B]Price/Payment:£170 ono
[B]Pictures:yes

Hello All
I'm selling my Meade night view digital night vision. comes mounting on a 20mm rail so will fit on to your rifle. Also comes with a 3w IR torch wit ris mount and pressure switch and vert handle with space for the switch to go. this unit need ir light to work.

the night vision is digital so you can turn it on in the day time with out causing damage. so on the battlefield this will not be damaged by torch light or flash bangs.
the unit has built in ir illumination which can be turn up or down. also has a 2x zoom button. and a video out. comes with 3 filters green .red. and natural(black and white)
the unit runs on 6 aa batts (new ones just fitted) box and soft case and manual

the unit is on20mm rail. attracted by a tri pod scerw and a cable tie just to make sure it dose not come off.

thanks for reading all that lot lol.
here are the pics please pm an offers or questions the retail price of the night vision is 299.95 and ie torch is around 40 quid

lee
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
[/quote]

mbx5

mbx5

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
hi mate
yes it is but i have dropped the price to 150 quid on other forums so will do this here.
lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users