Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

• Please log in to reply
7392 replies to this topic

Lozart

Lozart

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3747 posts

• Guns: Custom M4
    CA MP5K
    G&G SCAR-L CQC
    TM HK45
    A&K M249 Para
    M14 EBR Mod1
    Specna Arms MK18

• Sites: The Mall, Reading
    Ironsight, Andover

Hmmm... I can always take them off, but that's a bit annoying if they do.

They'll be flapping around your ankles before you know it anyway...
  • B.S likes this

almurry

almurry

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

• Guns: SRC SR36C
    G&G GR4 G26
    tokyo marui strike warrior

• Loadouts: mk4 osprey
    drop leg pistol
    mtp ubacs and trousers
    mtp cap

• Sites: close action

G&P Bottle Opener and a VFC Hard Case from Evike

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2658 posts

New Maple Lead hop chamber with I Key plus a PDI barrel. Fps has increased and accuracy is excellent now. Fps wise it's gone from 278Fps to 325Fps.

What gun is that for?

Thread title police.

Qlimax

Qlimax

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts

• Guns: G&P MAGPUL M4 SENTRY,
    ASG SCORPION EVO 3,
    WE GLOCK 17 GEN 4

• Loadouts: ATACS FG.
    MULTICAM.

What gun is that for?

it's for my WE Glock 17 Gen 4

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

• Guns: KJW Glock 23, G&G CM18 MOD1

• Loadouts: British Army MTP

• Sites: Strikeforce Badlands

They'll be flapping around your ankles before you know it anyway...

XD Maybe I'll Have to get some others - Or fiddle around with these and see if I can make them work.

I mean, 2 bad bits of kit out of about 25 odd bits isn't too bad (My glasses are refusing to not steam up as well)

No one can read the Future, but everyone can write it.

XEeqrnY.png

https://www.youtube....IHP0Xtr8xVm-kQw

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Just went and got some Osprey Pistol mag pouches for Completing My Maths and Media GCSE Exams :D

My Replacement Highlander gloves also arrived today (They sent them in Black, when I ordered beige, the first time)

XpRYF2I.jpg

XEeqrnY.png

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

One of these things

13239215_1083710298341364_30472680809458

cropzy

cropzy

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• Guns: KRYTAC SPR TAN, WE G17 GEN 4, WE 1911

• Loadouts: Multicam osprey wanker ;)

• Sites: Halo Mill, Alpha one, Alpha slaughterhouse

One of these things

13239215_1083710298341364_30472680809458

Welcome to impact godliness brother.

signature__yuno_gasai___mirai_nikki_by_n

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• Guns: have had just about everything, currently none

• Loadouts: Light weight as possible

• Sites: South East

G&G m16a3

9.6v battery

ESS V12 goggles

getting back into airsoft...:-)

Just need some mid caps now...

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

• Guns: E&L AK104B. TM MK23. Well MB02. ASG CZ75. ASG Trishot Shotgun.

• Loadouts: Russian VDV 45th Recon. S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033/Post apocalyptic.

• Sites: MAW, Melton Mowbray. The Gaol, Oakham.
MFH Boonie Hat in Czech vz95 - £8.99
Czech flag patch - £3.99
"My favourite time is quiet time" patch - £3.99
proffrink's vsr stock - £20

Czech hat and patch is for my Czech special forces loadout. Cannot wait till ASG release their CZ Bren 805 at some point - especially with it being compatible with M4 mags with the changable mag well.

Quiet time patch because I love my mk23 so the patch seemed appropriate.

VSR stock because I broke mine haha
Nothing quite says "SURPRISE!" like a shotgun.

Josh95

Josh95

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• Guns: have had just about everything, currently none

• Loadouts: Light weight as possible

• Sites: South East

MFH Boonie Hat in Czech vz95 - £8.99
Czech flag patch - £3.99
"My favourite time is quiet time" patch - £3.99
proffrink's vsr stock - £20

Czech hat and patch is for my Czech special forces loadout. Cannot wait till ASG release their CZ Bren 805 at some point - especially with it being compatible with M4 mags with the changable mag well.

Quiet time patch because I love my mk23 so the patch seemed appropriate.

VSR stock because I broke mine haha

czech u out

cropzy

cropzy

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

czech u out

4859b-little-finger-nod.gif?w=343&h=371

GothicGhost

GothicGhost

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Got a cheap viper chest rig and used magazines for my AUG.

mags.jpg

Rig01.jpg

Stolen on the first day :( lol

Rig02.jpg

P_Siddy

P_Siddy

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

• Guns: ICS L85A2 (Current In-Theatre Spec)
    Ares Vz.58 Sporter Compact
    KSC/KWA Glock 19

• Loadouts: Contractor (OD)
    British Army Light Role Infantry (MTP)

• Sites: Billericay Skirmish
So, the lesser half and i were in Currys the other day and were looking at GoPro's.

"We should get one to make a video of our honeymoon" she said... (save the sniggering, shes talking about the scuba/free diving)

"Great idea, lets get one now" i said, (i had already had this idea, but in preperation for married life i willingly accepted it being her idea for the greater good... 'the greater good'.)

Once i had convinced her that we didnt need the Hero that was on sale for £94 and that we actually needed the Hero 4 for significantly more, i then came up with some lame excuses about why i needed the headband mount, "because swimming with a selfie stick would be too awkward", when the real reason was because my intentions for this purchase where 90% airsoft related and 10% honeymoon related.

I waited until after we had returned home and i had destroyed the packaging and began fiddling to say, "oooo i know, i could take this airsofting with me to test it out, i could even start making videos of it to put on my youtube..."

She still hasnt twigged. #winning

Attached Files

27126330914_05ededb6cc_o.jpg

cropzy

cropzy

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

So, the lesser half and i were in Currys the other day and were looking at GoPro's.

"We should get one to make a video of our honeymoon" she said... (save the sniggering, shes talking about the scuba/free diving)

"Great idea, lets get one now" i said, (i had already had this idea, but in preperation for married life i willingly accepted it being her idea for the greater good... 'the greater good'.)

Once i had convinced her that we didnt need the Hero that was on sale for £94 and that we actually needed the Hero 4 for significantly more, i then came up with some lame excuses about why i needed the headband mount, "because swimming with a selfie stick would be too awkward", when the real reason was because my intentions for this purchase where 90% airsoft related and 10% honeymoon related.

I waited until after we had returned home and i had destroyed the packaging and began fiddling to say, "oooo i know, i could take this airsofting with me to test it out, i could even start making videos of it to put on my youtube..."

She still hasnt twigged. #winning

Sneaky beaky like.

GothicGhost

GothicGhost

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Lol nice sometimes you got to trick the wife into buying stuff she don't need lol.

MasterGouken

MasterGouken

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

• Guns: LVOA M4, M4 DMR, VSR 10, TM desert Eagle, TM Glock 17, Krytac Trident SPR, Systema PTW

• Loadouts: Multicam & Kryptek typhon

• Sites: Phoenix Airsoft

20160527_174003_zpsolz6xggw.jpg

Fast lid, lower face mesh mask, sony hdr-az1 with ace1arms mount and a 64gb memory card.

Now all the times i get shot in the face can be recorded for posterity (and hopefully won't hurt as much).

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

• Guns: E&L AK104B. TM MK23. Well MB02. ASG CZ75. ASG Trishot Shotgun.

• Loadouts: Russian VDV 45th Recon. S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033/Post apocalyptic.

• Sites: MAW, Melton Mowbray. The Gaol, Oakham.

czech u out

10484893.jpg
Nothing quite says "SURPRISE!" like a shotgun.

B.S

B.S

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

20160527_174003_zpsolz6xggw.jpg

Fast lid, lower face mesh mask, sony hdr-az1 with ace1arms mount and a 64gb memory card.

Now all the times i get shot in the face can be recorded for posterity (and hopefully won't hurt as much).

Was gonna get a similar set up to this - But my heads too damn big XD Doesn't fit inside even with no padding.

XEeqrnY.png

MasterGouken

MasterGouken

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

• Guns: LVOA M4, M4 DMR, VSR 10, TM desert Eagle, TM Glock 17, Krytac Trident SPR, Systema PTW

• Loadouts: Multicam & Kryptek typhon

• Sites: Phoenix Airsoft
Well this helmet is actually a bit big on me even with the pads. It's a dragon red premium version, not sure if they're bigger than other airsoft replicas or if I just have a tiny head haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users