Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

• Please log in to reply
7394 replies to this topic

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)

bigger battery, east european family, your lunch... and a partridge in a pear tree!

Please explain Eastern European family part, I don't understand.. :(

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
Must be a re-brand of the KWA? Anyone got one to compare?

Nice setup as a 1911 goes though, good that it comes with the mag well, decent sights, hammer, grips etc. Well photographed too.

Ditch

Ditch

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Sites: F&O Midlands - Asylum/etc
A friend wanted an excuse to use his new camera, chuffed with the results (although he's annoyed at lack of focus on the grip in the first pic). Seems solidly built, paints hard wearing (so far) which is good, usually when putting something on an attachment rail instant paint flakes happen, on this none so far. Mag holds 14, box says 328FPS, we've got a chrono on order so that'll be tested soonish, once Ive had a chance to use it skirmishing I'll pop a review up. All the good stuff such as the slide locking back, safety, rear safety to squeeze, etc.

magicaldr

magicaldr

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

• Guns: TM: P90, G3 & MP5
    SRC: G36K
    ASG: Franchi SAS 12

Browning HP
    WE PX4

• Loadouts: 1980's British Special Forces
    5.11 Tactical / Black CQB / SO19
    Tiger Stripe

• Sites: Airsoft Adventures: Chobham
    Tactical Warfare Airsoft: Croydon
Add:

1 TM P90 for Daughters birthday + red dot, spare mags and lipo batt:

Posted Image

For myself, a magpul pistol grip for my ICS M4 (machined to fit an ICS by previous owner). A front flip up sight for same so I can finally also fit my Magpul hand guard which has mysteriously disappeared... (Suspect wife involved there.) Also as the above gun came with the 2 silencers, the burlap one shown in the pic on the P90 is now on my M4 with the p90 back to its original TM black one.

So adding in the recent Px4, the Atacs and this I think I need to re-mortgage now...

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.

Please explain Eastern European family part, I don't understand.. :(

Eastern European families are renown for being huge, like 7+ family members. They're also stereotypically poor.

So most people view them as ramming loads of people into a tiny space, a bit like sardines in a tin, or clowns in a car.

I think the joke was that because the stock tube is so massive, it would be considered roomy by an Eastern European family.

Your ability to understand jokes is almost as terrible as my mothers' lol.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
forumfinal_zps326d20e3.jpg

Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
Right, okay..

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
Stock pad for L119 build, some Z1 .25s (I'll have to see if the horror stories are true), another speed loader - since me and my brother both run real caps and have about 10 mags each, it takes effing forever to load up inbetween games.

Also bid on an MTP UBACS on the bay of e and although I didn't really "buy it" per se, I've also paid for the L119 to be rewired to the stock tube, 'cos I was REALLY close to destroying it with a hammer.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.
one of these sweet sweet badboys:
http://www.fire-supp...t-grenade--red-

BOOOM.

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Airsoft-Ed

Airsoft-Ed

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4442 posts

WE Glock 17 Gen4

Could you write a review for it once you've given it a thorough in-field test? It looks like a good alternative to a BFG.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Will do, not sure when I'm skirmishing next, probably the GZ Weekender, but I'm pretty sure my back garden is going to be peppered with BB's as soon as I get it!

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

So no tornado in the post yet (expecting it tomorrow), but I have just made my single man's frivolous purchase for the month and next month also, probably the month after too! My M4 is in the shop being repaired after a complete failure last weekend, pulled trigger... nothing happened. Bummer.

Absolutely worth it though, one Tokyo Marui SCAR-L:

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Whole thing just oozes quality, really solidly built and it sounds AWESOME, haven't taken it out for a bash yet but it'll be getting a good run out next wednesday.

Bought a 5 pack of MAG 190 round midcaps to go with it, had to do a little bit of a mod to them so that the magazine catch on the rifle would engage properly, but all's well after a little work with some pliers.

Huge props to Fire-Support.co.uk also, who supplied the magazine adapter, I ordered a SOPMOD one expecting to have to file the sides flat so it would fit, but it appears someone there remembered me phoning them earlier in the week and they sent me a SCAR specific one instead, just dropped right in! Of course... had they advertised on their website that they had SCAR ones then I'd have ordered that instead, but still, the customer isn't always right and in this instance I'm happy to have been corrected!

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
Very solid purchasing choice.

Last game I used mine I had one guy ask if it was a GBB.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

haha, it certainly makes enough noise!

What mods (if any) have you done to yours? I'm planning on putting a 363mm madbull 6.03 in there and that's about it. Can't really justify switching to LiPo for this one since the ROF is great on an 8.4 NiMh and the battery compartment is just the right size.

In other news, the Tornado arrived this morning, have chucked it into the back yard a couple of times, so far so good, it's a LOT lighter than I expected, and smaller too, fits comfortably into a standard single M4 pouch, I was expecting it to be quite bulky, like a coke can kinda size. Real test is wednesday evening, gonna give it a go at Southwest Wargames CQB site, I'll chuck up a quick review ASAP.

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
To be honest, I've messed up more of my SOCOM EBBRs by changing internals than I have improved them, so I've deliberately left the SCAR CQB bone stock (on the insides).

If you're not a clutz with guns like me though (great for an armourer!) I'm sure you'll be able to stick a tightbore in there easily enough and tighten up the groupings a bit. I'm not certain if 363 is the right length but if you've already checked that out then I'd say that's a good way to go with things.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Well it comes with a 300mm barrel, but that falls way short of reaching the end of the outer barrel, I'll 'dry fit' the tight bore with no hop rubber first, if it all looks good I'll put it in.

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
TMC 6094 in black for my missus with triple mag insert and a molle sling

And for me, nothing :(

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

Where did you get the 6094 from? I'm really keen to get one in multicam, but cannot find anywhere that has one in stock!

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts
I'm sure LBT would sort you out with one, heh.

Or there's always EB:

http://www.ebairsoft...cam-p-5783.html

Nutster

Nutster

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1117 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
Yeh same as CK linked ebairsoft

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

20362248004a9c0a9ee9e46.gif

https://instagram.com/hazeldine/

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

I'm sure LBT would sort you out with one, heh.

megalolz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users