Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

• Please log in to reply
7394 replies to this topic

Esoterick

Esoterick

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Yep, although I'm still not sure how to program them to be honest. Last Milsim game I went to one of the chaps just set them to the right channel for us.

I normally use my Motorola thought as I have a PTT unit that fits that.

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts

Just grabbed one too. Been meaning to get a radio for a while and at £17 then even if it's naff it's not a huge deal (though judging from reviews on here and other places that shouldn't be the case).

CKinnerley

CKinnerley

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

21381260762_4b58ed0afe_b.jpg

-ICS M1 Garand

-ASG Scorpion Evo 3 A1

-Extra Scorpion mags x 3

-0.2s for CQB games

-'Green gas' for when I need something more portable than colemans propane

20764770703_bebff5ed0a_z.jpg

-Dytac BCM Gunfighter AEG pistol grip

-2 Form of Velcro one wrap for testing with various gear (HSGI have pissed me off)

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
This a we/ra tech aac 300 with all ra tech parts,real steel dd rail, real steel grip, angry gun 300% buffer kit. Got to wait a while to buy alot of mags thoughAttached File  image.jpg   159.71KB   0 downloads

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

kerby91

kerby91

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

• Sites: Gunman Tudders and Ravens Nest (ipswich)
650mm tomtac 6.02mm tightbore, Guarder H Nub, Guarder M120 spring and Guarder 70 degree hop rubber

All for my G3, already locked to semi, scopes been fitted, suppressors on...roll on the bits turning up lol

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

• Guns: E&L AK104B. TM MK23. Well MB02. ASG CZ75. ASG Trishot Shotgun.

• Loadouts: Russian VDV 45th Recon. S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033/Post apocalyptic.

• Sites: MAW, Melton Mowbray. The Gaol, Oakham.
2x Maple 70 Degree VSR buckings @ £7.99 each including postage - eBay
Table Clamp @ £4.99 - The Range
Tube Cutter @ £1.99 - The Range
Magnetic sheet 0.5mm width @ £1 for two sheets - The Range

On a bit of a DIY mods spend today! The buckings are for my ASG mk23 pistol and my Well mb-02 sniper rifle. Looking for something that gives a bit more performance than the stock parts both do. At £7.99 a pop, and with Maple being a well recommended brand, I thought it was worth a shot.

The tube cutter and table clamp are there because I intend to cut down a vsr inner barrel to fit my mk23 later on (after I acquire a barrel). The magnetic sheets will also be used to fix the feeding issue that occurs with my mk23's magazines - a single strip down one side of where the BBs sit will stop them getting trapped (or so I hope). If it doesn't work then I'm only down £1 and however long it takes me to fit them. If it works then happy days!
Nothing quite says "SURPRISE!" like a shotgun.

Hef Legend

Hef Legend

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• Guns: 3 x TM Recoils, EdGi VSR, ASG M40a3, TM Hi-Capa, WE G17, Armourer works Hi-Capa, Krytac PDW

• Loadouts: Contractor
    Multicam
    OD

• Sites: EAG
    Fireball
    Zed Adventures

2x Maple 70 Degree VSR buckings @ £7.99 each including postage - eBay
Table Clamp @ £4.99 - The Range
Tube Cutter @ £1.99 - The Range
Magnetic sheet 0.5mm diameter @ £1 for two sheets - The Range

On a bit of a DIY mods spend today! The buckings are for my ASG mk23 pistol and my Well mb-02 sniper rifle. Looking for something that gives a bit more performance than the stock parts both do. At £7.99 a pop, and with Maple being a well recommended brand, I thought it was worth a shot.

The tube cutter and table clamp are there because I intend to cut down a vsr inner barrel to fit my mk23 later on (after I acquire a barrel). The magnetic sheets will also be used to fix the feeding issue that occurs with my mk23's magazines - a single strip down one side of where the BBs sit will stop them getting trapped (or so I hope). If it doesn't work then I'm only down £1 and however long it takes me to fit them. If it works then happy days!

How you finding the ASG MK23? They are only about £30 or so aren't they?

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now."

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

How you finding the ASG MK23? They are only about £30 or so aren't they?

This is the one pistol I have (so far) kept longer than 6 months. Surprisingly good bit of kit for a very low price. Also very easy to upgrade since it takes vsr barrels and buckings.

It's got to the point that I often take this to sites instead of my other more expensive rifles/pistols because of how reliable it is. Quality control isn't as great as a TM (particularly with the hop up) but the mags are much better/cheaper and don't need modifying to hold green gas. All the mods I've done have been made with the intention of getting it to be as quiet as possible and only now am I changing around the internals to squeeze even more performance out of it.

Definitely worth the £60 (UK price new)/£35 (Poland) price if you get the chance to buy one. Only issues I've had are with the mags jamming - but that happens with the TM mags as well.

Hef Legend

Hef Legend

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• Guns: 3 x TM Recoils, EdGi VSR, ASG M40a3, TM Hi-Capa, WE G17, Armourer works Hi-Capa, Krytac PDW

Multicam
    OD

Fireball
    Zed Adventures

This is the one pistol I have (so far) kept longer than 6 months. Surprisingly good bit of kit for a very low price. Also very easy to upgrade since it takes vsr barrels and buckings.

It's got to the point that I often take this to sites instead of my other more expensive rifles/pistols because of how reliable it is. Quality control isn't as great as a TM (particularly with the hop up) but the mags are much better/cheaper and don't need modifying to hold green gas. All the mods I've done have been made with the intention of getting it to be as quiet as possible and only now am I changing around the internals to squeeze even more performance out of it.

Definitely worth the £60 (UK price new)/£35 (Poland) price if you get the chance to buy one. Only issues I've had are with the mags jamming - but that happens with the TM mags as well.

FPS is quoted as 420, is that with the barrel extension? I'd look to remove the barrel extension and actually make a suppressor, if it's <350 without then I might grab one :)

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now."

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

FPS is quoted as 420, is that with the barrel extension? I'd look to remove the barrel extension and actually make a suppressor, if it's <350 without then I might grab one :)

Yeah that's with the suppressor. You can take the suppressor apart to get rid of the inner barrel inside - that's what spikes the fps to DMR levels. For mine I brought the 16mm thread adapter and used a regular short silencer I have since added some baffels to. Drastically reduces the sound output from "quiet" to "are you sure someone's even shooting at us?"

FPS on green gas is around 1joule or so without the suppresor though.

Hef Legend

Hef Legend

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Multicam
    OD

Fireball
    Zed Adventures

Excuse me while I go purchase one :)

sp00n

sp00n

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

• Guns: 1 or 2

• Loadouts: Fat Guy in MTP
    FAT NINJA!!!

Excuse me while I go purchase one :)

http://www.airsoft-f...asg-mk23-socom/  ;)  B)

Things i am after :-

TM FA-MAS parts! (hop, flash hider assembly, and trigger guard)

FA-MAS hi caps!

sniper.gifboom-1.gif

"UKARA registration number, which is as close to a licence as a Tesco Club Card.~ Ian_Gere"

Antt570

Antt570

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

• Loadouts: Pirate
    Civilian
    ACU

• Sites: UCAP Sandpit - Kent
    Skirmish Billericay - Essex
    Urban Assault - Cambridgeshire

Picked up a few things recently..

Ares Amoeba-008

25 CCW Mock suppressor

551 Holographic sight

16 Magpul railcovers

RVG foregrip

PEQ box with laser

Magpul flip-up sights

Lens protector

Krylon "sand" spray paint

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

Two new CZ75 magazines.

I really should stop spending money haha :D

Hef Legend

Hef Legend

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Multicam
    OD

Fireball
    Zed Adventures

Another P* Jack

Ninja LRP and 36" line (In red)

Red Retro Arms Speed Trigger
Red Retro Arms Fire Selector

Now to pick up a cheap basegun.......

BigBlackGlock

BigBlackGlock

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

• Guns: WE KAC PDW
    KWA Kriss Vector
    King Arms Blackwater BW15 Carbine
    Tokyo Marui G18C
So, I finally switched the HPA!
I bought a custom made drum magazine for the Vector, Ninja LPR regulator and a HPA tank (no idea what make!). Do excuse the lack of optics, I am currently in the process of obtaining something along the lines of an EOTech 55 series. Got a few more bits I want to buy for this, but I am very pleased!
Apologies for the photo quality. Any decent photos seem to be too big to upload to AF UK. But here it is!

Attached Files

Don't think too hard, your brain will overheat...

dQaTzci.jpg

Qlimax

Qlimax

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1664 posts

• Guns: G&P MAGPUL M4 SENTRY,
    ASG SCORPION EVO 3,
    WE GLOCK 17 GEN 4

• Loadouts: ATACS FG.
    MULTICAM.
New butterfly charging handle for the PolarStar. It's fully finished.

IMAG0768_zps942ltqu5.jpg

proffrink

proffrink

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3099 posts

Rainier Arms Raptor? I have the same on my M4 - great charging handle.

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3562 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.
Wilcox L4G24 night vision mount to replace my old Norotos AKA2.

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

sp00n

sp00n

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

• Guns: 1 or 2

• Loadouts: Fat Guy in MTP
    FAT NINJA!!!

Another P* Jack
Ninja LRP and 36" line (In red)
Red Retro Arms Speed Trigger
Red Retro Arms Fire Selector

Now to pick up a cheap basegun.......

Gotta love the jack's lol

Things i am after :-

TM FA-MAS parts! (hop, flash hider assembly, and trigger guard)

FA-MAS hi caps!

sniper.gifboom-1.gif

"UKARA registration number, which is as close to a licence as a Tesco Club Card.~ Ian_Gere"

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users