Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

• Please log in to reply
7387 replies to this topic

Will Lewer

Will Lewer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

• Guns: G&G GC16 30th Anniversary Rifle,
    TM Glock 17

• Loadouts: Olive Drab

• Sites: Holmbush Dogtag Airsoft

My WAS DCS OD Plate Carrier arrived today! It was estimated to arrive 2 days from now on Saturday, so a bit surprised yet very happy to get it before my skirmish this Sunday! :D I really like it; it's very comfortable and I have it all adjusted so it fits me perfectly. Just need to look up how to attach the 3 Molle quick mag pouches that came with it as I'm a little unsure how to do that. Also trying to find a way to put a single point sling on it as it would look a little weird just over the top of the PC. :wacko:

WrIgPTh.jpg

"Sorry boss, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you." <_<

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3544 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

this should help: 

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Run the single point along through the shoulder pads, out of the way and comfier them.

Will Lewer

Will Lewer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

TM Glock 17

this should help: 

*video*

Thanks for that! I guess I've been doing it wrong then. :rolleyes: I don't have buttons on my pouches to secure them in place, however the method in the video should still work.

Run the single point along through the shoulder pads, out of the way and comfier them.

Thanks M_P! I'll do that now! :)

"Sorry boss, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you." <_<

jcheeseright

jcheeseright

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3544 posts

• Guns: Systema PTW CQBR MAX2, TM MP7A1, GLOCK 17.

Thanks for that! I guess I've been doing it wrong then. :rolleyes: I don't have buttons on my pouches to secure them in place, however the method in the video should still work.

The straps on the back of warrior pouches just fold back on themselves, once you've weaved it all together just tuck them away under the last loop of molle

If online bullying has taught us anything. It's that people would sooner hang themselves than lose a bit of weight.

Will Lewer

Will Lewer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

TM Glock 17

The straps on the back of warrior pouches just fold back on themselves, once you've weaved it all together just tuck them away under the last loop of molle

Ok thanks! Still a tad unsure about the chord on the warrior pouches, I know they're for adjusting the width of the pouch so that the mag doesn't fall out. Does the chord just tuck away after the pouch is attached to Molle? Sorry for all the nooby questions, there's not a lot of info regarding the WAS pouches on YouTube or the net.

kerby91

kerby91

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

• Sites: Gunman Tudders and Ravens Nest (ipswich)
Today I bought....nothing...but I did pikey some safety specs from work and a mate gave me a nice set of gloves that he acquired from his employer (and usually uses for snowboarding)...so that counts right???

Happy

Happy

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

• Guns: E&L AK104B. TM MK23. Well MB02. ASG CZ75. ASG Trishot Shotgun.

• Loadouts: Russian VDV 45th Recon. S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033/Post apocalyptic.

• Sites: MAW, Melton Mowbray. The Gaol, Oakham.
Vz58 Leather Ammo pouch. £8 off fleabay.

Gonna use it for storing the 40 round mags for my vz61 - they don't fit securely enough for me in regular vz61 pouches.
Nothing quite says "SURPRISE!" like a shotgun.

Esoterick

Esoterick

AF-UK Veteran

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Ok thanks! Still a tad unsure about the chord on the warrior pouches, I know they're for adjusting the width of the pouch so that the mag doesn't fall out. Does the chord just tuck away after the pouch is attached to Molle? Sorry for all the nooby questions, there's not a lot of info regarding the WAS pouches on YouTube or the net.

Kinda, the chord is way too long. I used to tuck mine between the back of the pouches and the plate carrier but it doesn't really stay put. I ended up cutting mine short with a bit of room to expand them out then melting the cut end with a lighter to seal off the frayed strands. I'd recommend you confirm they hold your mags first if you are going to do this, wouldn't be ideal to need the extra elastic you have cut away :)

Edit: I did tie off the ends after cutting the elastic shorter then melted and pinched the end. Think it looks tidier and means the toggle will get blocked if it does try and slide down.

Airsoft_Mr B

Airsoft_Mr B

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

• Guns: CYMA M4, WE G17

• Loadouts: MARPAT
    AUSCAM (DPCU)

• Sites: Halo Mill
    Alpha One
    F&O Khe Sanh

CKinnerley's done a video on them I'm sure. Or he would have mentioned them in his Sabre leg rig review anyway. 

Think I'll be getting myself a DCS in OD sometime as well, or A-TACS FG. Not sure yet.

airsoftwarrior147

airsoftwarrior147

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

• Guns: vfc hk417 sniper
    asg l96
    ics/cybergun m4a1
    classic army mp5sd5
    kwa sig p226

• Loadouts: marine force recon in the making

• Sites: the grange
Just brought a ra-tech npas for my we 416

Sam_G

Sam_G

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

• Guns: TM SCAR-L CQC Recoil
    TM M4 CQBR Recoil
    WE XDM 3.8

• Loadouts: AOR2/OD GREEN
    WAS OD DCS
    WAS SABRE DROP LEG

• Sites: IronSight CBQ - Andover
    South coast CQB
OD WAS kit is the bestest!!

No really. Think myself and M_P had some of the first OD DCS rigs sent out.

Primary: TM SCAR-L Recoil / G&G top tech 416 / Sidearm: WE XDM 3.8

Will Lewer

Will Lewer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

TM Glock 17

Think I'll be getting myself a DCS in OD sometime as well, or A-TACS FG. Not sure yet.

I almost went for the A-Tacs FG DCS as I'm currently in the process of developing an A-Tacs FG loadout, however I wanted to mix up the camos a bit to make it more interesting. :D 'Tis a shame that UK Tactical don't have the option to purchase an A-Tacs DCS with the 3 quick mag pouches as they do with the OD DCS :/

Tinywind

Tinywind

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

+Free Shipping from tinywind.com = $115.92 - $50 on orders over $100 (until 24/01/15) = Total $68.92 :lol:

Hi Ian, thanks for your sharing here. We are glad to be here and hear feedbacks on tinywind from you all.

By the way, your order is under processing and will be shipped within 24 hours, and we have divided it into 2 packages so that you may save some custom tax.

Tinywind online outdoor sporting goods store ship items to over 200 countries across the global with Airsoft Combat Gears, Airsoft Guns Parts and Accessories, LED Flashlights and Bike Accessories. Free Delivery Worldwide, No Minimum Order Required.

Customer Service Center - Email: cs@tinywind.com   |   Tel: +86 187 7189 1302 (Saphire)

PT247

PT247

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

• Guns: KJW KC-02, Krytac SPR, PDW & SDP, TM VSR G-Spec, Mk23 & G27.

• Loadouts: whatever is comfortable

• Sites: Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush

PT247

PT247

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

• Guns: KJW KC-02, Krytac SPR, PDW & SDP, TM VSR G-Spec, Mk23 & G27.

• Loadouts: whatever is comfortable

• Sites: Dogtag Airsoft - Holmbush

Hi Ian, thanks for your sharing here. We are glad to be here and hear feedbacks on tinywind from you all.

By the way, your order is under processing and will be shipped within 24 hours, and we have divided it into 2 packages so that you may save some custom tax.

Mr/Mrs Tinywind, we salute you. I shall most definitely keep an eye on your website for future purchases x

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

I almost went for the A-Tacs FG DCS as I'm currently in the process of developing an A-Tacs FG loadout, however I wanted to mix up the camos a bit to make it more interesting. :D 'Tis a shame that UK Tactical don't have the option to purchase an A-Tacs DCS with the 3 quick mag pouches as they do with the OD DCS :/

Email or phone them, they may put a deal together for you. Worst they can say is no :)

Sam_G

Sam_G

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

TM M4 CQBR Recoil
    WE XDM 3.8

WAS OD DCS
    WAS SABRE DROP LEG

South coast CQB
The fast mag pouches are not made in atacs.

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts

Sam_G, on 23 Jan 2015 - 07:43 AM, said:

The fast mag pouches are not made in atacs.

http://uktactical.co...cs-au-mag-.aspx
keep-calm-and-get-rekt-m8-1.png
;)

Sam_G

Sam_G

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

TM M4 CQBR Recoil
    WE XDM 3.8

WAS OD DCS
    WAS SABRE DROP LEG

South coast CQB
I stand corrected. The UKTactical website doesn't link all the pouches were you think they should be

That's why I didnt know you could get the sabre drop leg in OD! Until now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users