Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom L119 A1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

quagers101

quagers101

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: M4
    M14
Hey Guys :) maybe deciding to give up the sport as work has pretty much taken my interest out of me! I have here a brand new, Custom L119 A1, also known as the C8 A1, its custom made, here are the details of internals and externals:

Make: Mostly G+P
Model: L119 A1
FPS: 330-350 (depends on BB's, .2's 350, .25's 330)
Condition: MINT!
Pics: Will be sent on request via email
Swaps/Splits/Part Exchange: Hit me with what ya got! Would love a support weapon such as an M60! NO, NO

External:
G&P C8 body, King Arms 10.5" cqb outer barrel, G&P large pistol grip, KAC RIS (possibly real steel), King Arms lipo stock tube, CA stock, Guarder butt pad, Perr Mike L119a1 barrel extension, correct flash hider, Red Dot, PEQ 2, CA rail covers - various lengths, King Arms vertical grip, issue sling.... Right down to correct rear sling attachment.

Internal:
Front wired Element GB shell with 7mm bushings, Systema lightweight gears, systema spring, laylax piston / head etc etc, G&G hop unit, (think) TM rubber, 6.03 tightbore inner barrel, G&G motor. New rewire.

All accurate outside and all upgraded inside, the gearbox is an Element shell filled with Laylax and Systema bits, puts out 330-350fps. Gearbox work alone cost over 250. Also comes with 10 mags, 9 mids, 1 Hi and a 9.6v 1600 mah battery

Custom paint job which I love and have had lots of great positive comments about.

Over 650 worth of kit gone into this build.

Thanks for reading! Dave

Pics

Attached Files

quagers101

quagers101

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: M4
    M14
BUMP.