Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

KWA Colt python 357 2.5inch (GOLD EDITION)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: KA, Vltor Casv-m Cqb

• Loadouts: OD Baby
Gun/Model:Colt python 357 2.5inch
Accessories:8 Shells (one double feeds but you would never notice)
Condition: OK (Some signs or skirmish etc) but nothing that effects performance
FPS:no idea never cronod but at a guess 270~300 (Coke can crono)
Swapslooking for a 4x Acog but hit me with offers for anything you have to offer if interested including cash offers
Posted Image

More pictures on request

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Thread cleaned. We aren't here to make fun of people. Instead you could do the kind thing and drop the member a PM letting them know that they have probably failed to recognise the item, and that they might like to go and edit their post. With regards to turning down offers, a simple 'No thank you' works.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

• Guns: Fn P90, Beretta 92 FS, pump action shot gun,Dan wesson 6 & 4 inch revolver,L96 Sniper

• Loadouts: British desert, British woodland, tan contractor, black
Hi there. Is this pistol gas powered? Is it one of the ones where you push a bb in the end of each shell? If so I am very interested. Can you send me some mire pics to tank-uk@talktalk.net. I have a 4x50 cross hair rifle scope plus lots of tac gear to trade. Let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users