Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help fixing my handgun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

darkanton

darkanton

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey im a beginner, i bought a Cyma p.818 in full metal from bbguns4less for 17.99 sadly it stopped working after a few hours and it seems my account on the site has been deleted or something so i can't request a refund.

Anyway, the problem is when i cock the gun it doesn't make the click sound and wont shoot, the bb's just fall out. Would be great if i could get some help. thanks

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
its a cheep gun, the chances are a sear or something has snapped.
either way, you probably cant get a replacement

darkanton

darkanton

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

its a cheep gun, the chances are a sear or something has snapped.
either way, you probably cant get a replacement

You know where i could get replacements for it or is it not worth it, i could take some Pictures of inside the gun if you want

lemon191

lemon191

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Guns: CM16 GBB
    JG M733
    TM AK47
    CYMA G18c
    AA R85A1

• Loadouts: ACU/UCP
    DPM
    DDPM

• Sites: Close Action
your best off ringing the number on the site and asking for a refund/replacement as the cheap spring guns arent really designed to be opened and fixed/upgraded etc so parts wont be available to buy. i would try and get a refund/replacement before opening it as they may try and refuse a refund and say you broke it etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users