Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&P 552 vs 553

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

the_robbo

the_robbo

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

• Guns: G&P M4 V.S.B.R.
    KWA M226 NS2 PTP
    TM VSR 10 self upgraded to 500fps

• Loadouts: MTP clobber, MC WAS Frag belt and harness
Other than AA vs AAA batteries what's the difference between a 552 and a 553 eotech holo sight from G&P

Thanks
The_Robbo aka "GUNSHOP"

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
The 553 uses qd mounts.
Either way, g&p eotechs are basically cheap China rebrands- save money and get a cheaper one or buy a hurricane one

the_robbo

the_robbo

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

• Guns: G&P M4 V.S.B.R.
    KWA M226 NS2 PTP
    TM VSR 10 self upgraded to 500fps

• Loadouts: MTP clobber, MC WAS Frag belt and harness
Cool. Cheers
The_Robbo aka "GUNSHOP"

Shooter man

Shooter man

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Guns: M4

• Loadouts: ACU

The 553 uses qd mounts.
Either way, g&p eotechs are basically cheap China rebrands- save money and get a cheaper one or buy a hurricane one

But G&P Scope have QC. If have the china one is more trouble. Hurricane one , it is the expensive toys for me. Hurricane one price I can get two G&P

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
I know but having had a g&p and used a fair few of them, there is not much difference between them and cheap China ones. They ghost surprisingly a lot too and surprisingly for g&p the qc isn't great- and that's coming from a very big g&p fan.
The hurricane is the only actual holographic airsoft eotech too, the others are merely red dots, yes they're expensive but is rather get a good one or buy a cheap one, no point overspending on a g&p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users