Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4441 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Right, as many of you probably know from the last 4 or 5 million threads I've posted in this section, I've been trying to get a barrel for my sniper and no one has given me a definite answer as to what will fit, apart from VSR barrels, none of which are long enough...

So last week, I thought "Eff this" and ordered an AEG 550mm barrel, I meant to order a 650, but I clicked the wrong thing... But shush about that.

Anyway, guess what? AEG barrels do fit! Despite almost everyone telling me they don't... Damn you everyone lol.

So yah, I've got a 6.02 Deepfire 550mm fitted in it now. Only problem is that I can't do a decent comparison test because I've run out of the ammo I was using with the other one, which was weighted at .3 and .36 and now I only have .2 and .4 left.

However, at 20m with .36 the accuracy was at 63% before, I think... 21 hits out of 30. With .36 and also .3s, weirdly.
Now, it's at 72% using .4s with 24 out of 30 hits. Which sounds like a rather crap improvement for 40 but I'm hoping it's just the ammo.

Plus I haven't really fiddled with it as much as I could yet, I practically left the hop as it was, it's far more responsive now, so it's harder to set for a universal distance.

So now, I'm on to upgrading the consistency. Anyone throw me a bone on what I might need to get, where to get it and the rough possible costs?
Are there any consistency upgrades I can bodge myself without buying anything?

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users