Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Various acc's wanted.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Looking for some more mags for my Maruzen mp5k GBB smg. Must be in gwo, though feel free to post up if you've got some that just need new seals ie.

Cheers guys.

Edit: After a bit of scooting around it seems that parts are impossible to get (ive got the ltd ed cqb II one), so i'm only interested in fully working mags as I don't fancy my chances on finding seals/valves. I'd be interested in accessories and spares too if any of you guys have some going. Ta.

- Also looking for some gear sets for ISC mp5's as they're a bit shredded (ver 3 iirc. not taken them apart in years).

- Large battery packs also wanted possibly. I need to try rejuvenating them first I think. Mini batts for my G3SAS's too.

- Two 40mm red dots wanted for ris. Will consider 30mm but ideally 40mm.

- Verticle foregrip wanted for ris.

- Stock for Maruzen Mp5k wanted. Will consider any that fit, preferably folding/retractable.

- Stock for G3SAS. Will consider any that fit, preferably folding/retractable.

- G36 hop unit wanted. I discovered that mine is missing the clip earlier. XD Could fab my own obv if I get stuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users