Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

want Cyma/dboys AK74 wood or black furniture (closed)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
Well, title says it really. I am after a Cyma/dboys AK74. I would prefer a 74 from either the cm031 range or the cm040/42 range. I would also take a dboys ak74 of any variety. I don't mind solid, side folding, hollow, fold under stocks, so am really open to anything. I would like it below 350fps though as most start their lives pretty hot! A couple of mags would be nice, but not essential, same for batteries.

I tend to be on here a lot, but PM me a link if you like. I have cash waiting. Prefer face to face deal, but willing to recieve (would need mag and battery then so I can make sure tits working) I have site membership/ukara and can deal face to face within a distance of Southampton.

cheers

Simon

got one now of somewhere else, cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users