Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How does a stock retract with a crane stock?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nadrian

Nadrian

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

• Guns: G&P M4A1 & Cyma M14

• Loadouts: Authentic 1980's NBC, Tac vest and camo netting.
just got my G&P crane stock in the mail and this thing is alot slimmer than i thought it would be (not a bad thing) but putting in the battery it just simply looks like it won't fit a stock tube in (M4 is being repaired so nothing to reference it) just wondering if i'm being will it fit? Cheers

Bulld0g

Bulld0g

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

• Guns: G&P Vltor Sentry
    TM Python "6" revolver
    G&P M4 MOE Magpul
    ICS L85A2

• Loadouts: USMC Molle vest
    MTP loadout
    BDPM loadout
    PMC (my urban) loadout

• Sites: Chobham Ambush Adventures.
    Elite Action Games (Dorking and Epsom)
i have a scar witch also has a crane stock nut it still retracts. It should take normal batteries but some may require crane stock batteries so you may have to buy a new battery, sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

Nadrian

Nadrian

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

I forgot to mention it is a G&P crane stock battery in it :') it just doesn't look like the stock will fit, thanks for the input though! :)

Aron

Aron

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

• Guns: Ares Tar 21,We M9, King Arms 24" free float sniper rifle, CYMA M14 SOCOM

• Loadouts: Multicam, 5.11 tactical VTAC vest (flat dark earth) 5.11 pouches, desert boots
I have a cranestock on my m4, and as long as the buffer tube has the wiring coming out of it you should connect the battery first then but the battery in in the cranestock BACKWARDS. The two cells should go into the holes and then run the rest of the wiring down the middle.

I know it sound strange but this way there is room for the wires to fit and the stock can retract all the way. Hope I can help.
Claw Gear Stalker Mk2 Set for sale in Tan. PM me for more details.

Nadrian

Nadrian

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Its a G&P cranestock and the battery has 3 blocks of cells (battery compartment has 3) so 2 of the compartments are fully filled and 1 1/4 filled im just flabbergasted to be honest. Anyone here with a G&P Crane stock using g&p batteries? Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users