Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

APS aeg

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MrG

MrG

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
a was looking at a aps ak47 blowback good price but heard of trigger problems can anybody enlighten me

cheers

M_P

M_P

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
dont touch aps, theyre useless.
get a cyma or g&g

MrG

MrG

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
thats a shame i suppose thats why there at a good price

Liam Porter

Liam Porter

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts

• Guns: -
    Well MB-01 (L96)
    TM Glock 17
    G&P M16A3 with RIS Kit

• Loadouts: -
    Woodland DPM
    Viper Leg Holster (black)
    Viper LA SF Vest (Black)

• Sites: -
    Free Fire Zone (FFZ)
    Modern Airsoft Warfare (MAW)
    Urban Assault (UA)
They're great - my step-dad's literally melted..
He got it back a few days ago 'repaired'.. and now it fires full auto on semi, so probably beginning to melt again..

MrG

MrG

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm glad I asked now lol, wot about cyma, cybarguns and jg like

bigshep

bigshep

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

• Guns: have: ics cxp, cyma ak tactical, 2x ak beta spetz, owned lots

• Loadouts: Ukranian TTSKO + assault vest, or OD PLCE
cyma: 028 are great starter guns, anything from 030 are good guns as well, the newer 040's onwards are crackingly good guns for the price.

JG: Not bad, just not as good as cyma for ak's

Cybergun, I think are rebadged dohboys, again nothing wrong with them for the price, though dohboys can be slightly tempermental with magazines, but shaving 1mm off the mag catch sorts that out.

The only thing I would say is that they are normally a bit hot for UK sites, so may need a spring downgrade. Most cyma are 360-380fps and dohboys can be anything upto 420fps! They are worth checking forst before spending the money to get them downgraded though.

have a look here and read some reviews on cyma, dohboys and jg guns

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=3310

I read a lot on that site, taking the average review and based my first purchase off of that.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

cyma: 028 are great starter guns, anything from 030 are good guns as well, the newer 040's onwards are crackingly good guns for the price.

JG: Not bad, just not as good as cyma for ak's

Cybergun, I think are rebadged dohboys, again nothing wrong with them for the price, though dohboys can be slightly tempermental with magazines, but shaving 1mm off the mag catch sorts that out.

The only thing I would say is that they are normally a bit hot for UK sites, so may need a spring downgrade. Most cyma are 360-380fps and dohboys can be anything upto 420fps! They are worth checking forst before spending the money to get them downgraded though.

have a look here and read some reviews on cyma, dohboys and jg guns

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=3310

I read a lot on that site, taking the average review and based my first purchase off of that.

Cybergun AK's are rebranded CYMA's :P
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users