Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Selling an AEG/FIR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Do you need to be registered with UKARA to sell an AEG/FIR? Or is it just the buyer?
I couldn't find anything on the UKARA site.

I bought all my airsoft equipment before the new laws, and am now looking to sell one of my AEGs.

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: TM/CA/STAR G36c/k w/ HurricanE 552
    HurricanE M4 - MGS4 Edition
    KJ Works P226r

• Loadouts: Viper South African Assualt Vest (Black)
    B.A Jungle DPM Trousers
    B.A Para-Boots

-Mercenary Look
as far as i'm aware yes you do.

Ghost Six

Ghost Six

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: Tooooooo many to list...

• Loadouts: British DPM
    U.S. SWAT
its a very very grey area. UKARA registration is only for someone purchasing a RIF. If you own it already, nothing nobody can do. its only there to prevent the purchase of anyone under the age of 18 and who is not a regular skirmisher. If you wish to sell it, i believe that you dont need it but to whom you are selling must.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
No you don't need it to sell. You must however satisfy yourself that the new buyer is 18 or over and a legitimate airsoft player. Many people go down the UKARA route as an easy way of proving this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users