Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Marui Recoil Shock AK74MN with LOADS of extra's.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Dxnib1

Dxnib1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Make: Marui
Gun/Model: AK74MN Recoil shock!
Accessories: Marui recoil AK102 stock and sound hog taken from a dead 102 recoil. 2x used hi-caps. 6x BRAND NEW midcaps. genuine russian AK sling. one or two 7.4Lipo's with battery charger.
Condition: see info.
FPS: 328 average.
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/Maybe/Maybe
Price/Payment: 450 Posted Via Paypal or bank transfer.
Pictures: BOP

Heres my AK74MN recoil, need money so this is going.

First off this has recently had a service/look over by cumbria airsoft repair and is running as smooth as ever.

Internally its got the Eagle6 M100 recoil spring, which gave it a rough 30-35fps boost. and a firefly rubber. installed by the above mentioned C.A.R.

Externally the gun is near mint condition. its been used twice at my local both time for no more than an hour a go. Cant stress enough how near mint this gun is.
Fired roughly maybe... 1 - 1.5k rounds MAX.

Both times the AK was used with Hi-caps. leaving all six midcaps untouched, all are brand new!

The skeleton stock and flashider were taken from a Marui recoil AK102 and are also brand new! the RIS handguards are made by G&P, fit perfectly and have no issues.

Overall this package cost me well over 650. and its still practically brand new!

if you need anymore info please message me.

Would Trade for a Marui Recoil M4/Variant.
Would perhaps look at trades/part-ex for other rifles with cash on top, however i dont have much i want really...
A Cyma EBB Mp5-J (One without the RIS handguard.) And money on top would be considerate.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

BUMP - 430 or trade for a Recoil shock M4/veriant! [/size]

Dxnib1

Dxnib1

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts