Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Right, so i was just wondering if anybody new a site where they sell blue tinted fog proof goggles i'll put a link below on what i would like them to roughly look like. And if so the price must be around 20.. (I'm cheap :D)

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
If the tint isnt necessary you can get Viper goggles with various shades in and purchase anti-fog stuff seperatly, may be easier than finding blue tinted.
Also consider a mesh full face mask. about the same price plus you have more protection, and avoid balistic glasses style. You need full wrap around goggles so no bb's can get anywhere near your eyes.

try googling these:
Viper tactical

even if there is no goggles, all my gear is from viper and I know freinds use webtex and we swear by it.

quick google search of my own turned up these GOGGLES

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users