Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Tactical Quartermaster

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4441 posts

• Guns: WE L85A2
    WE Glock 17 Gen4

• Loadouts: Contemporary British Army,
    Light weight belt set up,
    CBA Loadout (Jeans, hoody etc.)

• Sites: Regular site: Skirmish Airsoft, Mansfield.
    Visited: The Stan, Anzio, The Asylum, Brit-Tac Woodland, Tac-House, Free Fire Zone, Welbeck Academy, the list grows.
    See my YouTube channel for footage.
Anyone else agree with me? I mean, they sell nothing besides GBBRs!

So, guess who's turning 20 tomorrow?

Who's going to buy the whole content of TQM for me? Pretty please?

I want my old gun again, only this time with an open bolt kit and more RA Tech upgrades than you can wave a stick at... 'Cos everyone always wave sticks at things... Yeah.

They're the shop that make WE Tech good and they make everything by WE Tech good, I feel like moving house just so I can go there every day and beg them for a job xD.

M16, M4, G36, L85, M14 as well as, no doubt, all the newer unreleased guns too, I think I might use them to start a collection...

Donations welcome.

Need AEG parts? Click here >> Major Airsoft! << Discount code Bullet4MyEnemy for 10% off. 

Find me on YouTube: Bullet4MyEnemy
Airsoft News & Review site: www.AirsoftOperator.com

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7085 posts
Have you not seen it before? It's a great site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users