Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SRC G36C Gen III, any neccessary upgrades?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

davesadler3

davesadler3

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Guns: SRC G36C Gen III (two tone)
Hi, I'm new to the hobby and just recently bought my first half decent airsoft gun, my first was a WELL DHP90 which was really bad and misfed all the time. I'm a complete noob to any technical aspects of airsoft weapons, the only thing I have noticed with the gun is that there is some magazine wobble, is this an easily sorted problem? Also, are there any parts of the gun that I should upgrade or is the stock gun okay as it is?
Thanks in advance

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
If you aren't technically minded, don't go into it until something goes wrong - but a little maintainance goes a long way.

keep the barrel clean.
clean the bodywork so no dirt works it's way into the gearbox
dry it after rainy days

If it falls into a puddle, the motor will want drying properly (leave it on a radiator for a few days) and everything will be good.

magazine wobble is nothing to worry about unless it interferes with feeding.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

coke

coke

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: SRC g36c
    HFC p8 (spring)

• Loadouts: Flecktarn loadout
Hey man, I have the same gun, I found that when I bought a few new mags that they did not wobble, apparently it's just a fault on the mag, there is a few videos on you tube of people reviewing there G36c and they also include how they stoped there mags from
Wobbling :-)

joshcowin

joshcowin

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

• Guns: we scar h aeg

• Loadouts: fbi type load out

• Sites: Maw,gfa
i had a src g36c and i fixed the magazine wobble by putting electrical tape in the magazine well.

i like my guns how i like my women,loud
My ops are so black not even i can see them

All the guns ive owned:uhc w700,src g36c,kwa 1911a1,g&g gr-16,Tm l96 aws,g&g cm-16,ics m16a3,ics m16 ras dmr,we glock 17,we scar l cqc, Ares aw338,

sr-25,we scar h aeg

Sprizmo

Sprizmo

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm new to the game, would the G36 be good for a newbie?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Yes, but you might like to make your own topic to ask questions, this one is quite old.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users