Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey, im just gettin started (:

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

The Artful Dodger

The Artful Dodger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: double eagle m16
ive just purchased a M83 M16 Double Eagle off geniestuff.co.uk i dont know if it was a good choice for my first gun or if ive just wasted my money =/ help anyone? cheers

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Welcome to the forums :)

It's OK for messing around in the garden with etc, it has a plastic gearbox and a low fps meaning it isn't really ideal to go airsofting with.

The Artful Dodger

The Artful Dodger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: double eagle m16

Welcome to the forums :)

It's OK for messing around in the garden with etc, it has a plastic gearbox and a low fps meaning it isn't really ideal to go airsofting with.

yeah thats what i thought :/ i havent been yet like, but i think ill rent one, in time im planning one getting a full metal ak-47, i cant remember the make though -.- cheers anyways mate (:

also, im looking at a CYMA CM030 Glock for my sidearm, would that be a good buy?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
As a beginner, avoid sidearms.

Use the money to save for rifle parts/upgrade.

But if you insist, I own a Glock 18C and I would definatly recommend it for the money.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
good choice on renting first.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)